twenty-four

5sos seem to be showing signs of addiction, each boy for a different reason.

***

5sos seem to really hate their career. Each boy seems to be obsessed with a different thing that is harmful to them. Well harmful to their career.

Three of them, Luke, Michael, and Ashton are so obsessed with getting laid. It's almost comical. Ashton has cheated on his girlfriend in numerous, numerous occasions and still remains with her. She's just dumb if she realizes she can dump him at any moment and doesn't act on it.

Michael is obsessed with hooking up with other girls. Many girls have been spotted leaving his apartments and his open arms, taking the glorious walk of shame after spending the night with the famous rockstar.

Luke can't seem to have his girlfriend hope of him. Quinn is always on his lap like a little lap dog and he allows her to do so. He doesn't even seem to care that she's manipulative and verbally abusive to all the fandom.

And Calum is the one doing the most bodily harm. He smokes constantly, a cigarette never not hanging off of his lips. He's known as the bad boy but in real life it seems as if he's choking down his shyness with a white carcinogenic stick. Shame because he's the only one with the most common sense and he's the one slowly killing himself.

Anyways, that's all I have for now. Come back next week for another article!

-V. Gold

***

I FINALLY GOT TO UPDATE IVE BEEN SO BUSY IM SO UPSET. ILL BE UPDATING MORE AFTER TUESDAY. I HAVE FINALS AND STUFF.

-malumwritings