three

5SOS aren't appreciative of their fans hard work on voting as much as they could and only care about the awards and even more so when they don't win them.

***

5SOS were spotted at the Billboard Music Awards sporting frowns as they were not announced as the winners of the awards they were nominated for. They don't share support to the other people that have managed to achieve more at the same time they have and didn't cheer the winners on.

They even made it worse by making harsh comments about the winners. Calling Taylor Swift "a slut" and calling Shawn Mendes "white trash", the boys couldn't keep their comments to themselves. They continued with their comments even though sources around them were obviously feeling uncomfortable.

5sos seem to be taking lightly the thought of them being big celebrities and don't realize that what they say can bite them in the ass.

That's it for now. More news coming soon. Follow for updates as soon as I post new updates to my blog.

-V. Gold

***

A/N:
REMINDER THIS IS NOT WHAT I THINK OF 5SOS AND I DONT SEE THEM DOING THIS ITS FOR THE BOOK. Anyways this will continue switching off. The next chapter will be Veronica, then Amity, then an article. The article chapters will be shorter.

I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am. I love writing in it.

-malumwritings