sixteen

Veronica
***

Veronica liked the fact that she was one of the twenty people at this party. She saw Luke, Michael and Ashton in the corner.

This party was a lot different than the others. There were more drugs and alcohol for a lot less people. Veronica walked over and saw a different girl sitting on Michael's lap. She didn't care though. They always said they were a no strings attached type of pair.

"You're mine tonight," a voice said. It sounded familiar but Veronica couldn't really pinpoint it.

She felt large arms around her waist and large hands splayed out along her ribcage. She was pulled down on to somebody's lap and she wasn't about to complain. He was warm. Veronica turned around on his lap and made eye contact with Michael's band member.

"Hey baby girl," Luke said softly, pressing his lips against Veronica's exposed shoulder.

"I guess you ditched the girlfriend tonight," Veronica commented.

"It's actually the other way around," Luke said softly.

Veronica shrugged his comment off and leaned into his grasp. He was a lot more comfortable than Michael but Veronica would never say that out loud.

"Do you want to share a blunt?" Luke asked, pressing his lips against the small girls shoulders.

Her skin was so soft and he didn't think he'd like it that much but he did. He nipped at her skin softly and she shifted her head to the side to grant the blonde more access.

"Of course," Veronica breathed out.

Luke leaned forward, taking the girl with him and grabbed one of the pre made blunts that were sitting on the coffee table. He grabbed the lighter that was next to the bowl and lit up the correct end and put the other end in his mouth.

He inhaled the toxin and took the blunt out of his mouth and breathed out the smoke. He automatically felt the weed start to take over his system and passed over the blunt to Veronica.

Veronica took a hit and passed it back to the blonde. Luke followed the process but instead of breathing out, he grabbed Veronica's face and pressed his lips to her.

She automatically knew what to do and separated her lips, allowing the smoke to enter her mouth. They closed off the kiss and pulled away so that Veronica could breathe out the smoke.

They both continued the process until they were done with the blunt. They were definitely feeling the affects, it wasn't as strong but still enough to leave the two giddy.

Veronica turned around in Luke's lap and shifted her legs so they were on both sides of his lap. His hands moved from her waist and trailed them lower, pulling her closer.

Luke was the first one to close the gap and pressed his lips to hers roughly and Veronica quickly responded.

Luke squeezed Veronica's bum, making the girl gasp and her mouth opened. His tongue quickly invaded. They didn't care that they were in front of everyone. Veronica was a bit of an exhibitionist honestly.

She was the first to moan and Luke followed. Their tongues battled for dominance, Luke winning. She ran her fingers through his hair and tugged at the roots.

Luke ran his hands slowly under Veronica's dress making her move her hands from his hair and to push them out from underneath her dress. She wasn't about to do anything like that while they were high.

Their teeth clashed together and Veronica couldn't help the even louder moan that escaped her lips.

"You're so hot, baby girl," Luke moaned out, bringing his hands back down to Veronica's bum.

The two were in pure bliss, not caring that they were high off their minds. It felt nice to both of them, both finally getting some action.

"How about we take this up to the bedroom?" Luke asked softly, he was kind of scared of being rejected.

"No sex."

"What about-"

"I said no sex. Anything else. Just no sex. No marks," Veronica stated.

"Ok."

Luke stood up, holding on to the small girl and ran up the stairs. He took the stairs two at a time and made his way into an empty bedroom, throwing the girl down onto the soft comforter.

"Are you ready?" Luke asked.

"Always."

***

I was gonna add smut but decided against it. They weren't even supposed to make out for a few chapters. Oops. Veronica's kind of a hypocrite. She told her friend not to sleep with Ashton but then she's hooking up with Luke. Oh gosh.

-malumwritings