seven

Veronica

***

Veronica was so confused. She swore she had seen the red-haired guy, Michael, walking back her way.

They had been making out for about twenty minutes when he announced he had to go to the restroom. Ten minutes after Veronica spotted him but with another girl. His tongue was down her throat. Veronica wouldn't have minded if he hadn't promised that he'd come back.

She honestly would've been fine if he said that he was done and was going to find someone else.

She watched as he pulled away from the girl and started looking around. The two made eye contact and he started walking towards the area he had left her.

"Sorry there was a long line for the bathroom," he said, flopping down on the couch next to the blond and throwing his arm around her.

"I'm sure there was," Veronica huffed before pushing off Michael and storming off.

She had to find Scarlett. She had to. She was pissed at Michael and just wanted to leave. Veronica normally wasn't ever this upset but she had drank more than normal and she was an emotional drunk.

Veronica just wanted to find Scarlett, cry a bit and then eat the rest of the ice cream in her freezer.

Veronica pushed past multiple people and a few groping hands before she stood still in her tracks. She slowly turned so that she was looking to her left and saw something she would've never thought would happen.

She found Scarlett. She definitely did. With an Ashton Irwin attached to her neck. Veronica had finally gotten around to learn their names once Michael explained it drunkenly the week before and now she had every right to know his name.

Scarlett was helping Ashton cheat on his girlfriend. Veronica was definitely not okay with that. She stormed forward and grabbed on to her friend's hand, pulling her out from in between Ashton and the wall.

Ashton seemed stunned as the two girls walked away. Veronica watched the boy shrug and walk away to find another girl.

"We're going home," Veronica said.

"But I was having fun, Vero," Scarlett whined, dragging out the 'o' in her name.

"You were helping that boy cheat on his girlfriend," Veronica hissed, "We may be horrible, horrible people but that crosses a line that no girl should ever cross."

"He's not even dating her anymore. They broke up three days ago. I said the same thing to him an hour ago," Scarlett explained, still upset that her best friend had broken up her hookup.

"I was just looking out for you," Veronica sighed.

"I know."

***

Veronica could not believe her eyes. She was on her daily commute to work, a bit later than usual since she was so hung over. Veronica ended up drinking even more that night and then continuing to make out with a random celebrity. She was pretty sure it was Justin Bieber but she wasn't sure.

She was casually just walking down the sidewalk when she saw a familiar brunette from the night before and a blonde by his side. The same blonde that he had supposedly broken up with.

Veronica could not believe that Ashton Irwin lied about breaking up with his girlfriend Breanna just to try and sleep with her best friend.

Veronica was fuming. She glanced over at the happy pair hugging, holding hands, and occasionally kissing one last time before she sprinted down the sidewalk to get to work.

This day just got better and better.

***

The possibilities are endless ;-))))))

Lowkey this is the shadiest book I've ever written and I love it. Shit will go flying. I hope you guys like it as much as I do.

Also please comment!!! I love reading them and I respond every chance I get. Xx

-malumwritings