ten

Veronica

***

Veronica was so confused on why she was always dragged to these parties. Scarlett always seemed to know where the celebrities would be and would always be the first to show up. Veronica was just looking for her friend most of the time.

Veronica spotted her friend but someone was tugging on her waist before she could make her way over. The boy pressed himself flush against her and Veronica knew who it was.

"You look really good today Veronica," the husky voice whispered and Veronica easily recognized the voice. It only took them making out twice for him to remember her name.

"Hi Michael," Veronica sighed, turning around in his grasp so they were facing each other. She brought her hands up to wrap around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Care to join me and my friends?" Michael asked, motioning towards his friends and a few others that were sitting in a circle.

"Can I sit on your lap?" Veronica asked and Michael nodded his head.

The pair walked to where the large group was, Michael sitting on the ground and Veronica flopping down on top of him. Michael wrapped his arms around her waist and started conversing with the group.

"Can you believe that Justin's song is playing again? I swear Ariana rigged the music so his songs would play every half an hour," Luke, the normally quiet one, groaned.

"It's so annoying. It wouldn't be that bad if they were his different songs but it's the same one," Michael groaned burying his face into the crook of Veronica's neck.

"You think Ariana would say something about it. She's too much of a priss to say anything and Justin's too much of an asshole to make her stop," Ashton grumbled.

"I just feel like he has her wrapped around his finger," Calum commented before going back to look at his phone.

"It's not as bad as Taylor though. At her party they had a screening of her music videos for an hour before actual music started playing," Michael said and the three boys all agreed.

Veronica leaned back into Michael, just listening to what the boys said. Veronica found it all interesting to know about the people that were famous.

"You're just mad that she stopped texting you mate," Ashton said and the other two chuckled.

Michael frowned and grumbled, "She's just a shitty person all around."

"You're just mad that she wouldn't sleep with you," Luke said and the other two chuckled again. A few of the other people that were sitting around them were laughing as well.

Michael groaned but continued talking with the boys. Veronica hadn't ever heard such interesting, yet awful, things be said about other celebrities. Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, and Taylor Swift had been thrown under the bus and soon Katy Perry, One Direction, Demi Lovato and multiple others soon followed. Veronica never thought that some of these people would do such horrible things.

Veronica couldn't understand how they found it so easy to talk bad about others when articles that said horrible things about them were being published and were starting to be found by fans.

Veronica turned around in Michael's lap and started placing light kisses to the base of his neck, Michael seeming to tilt his head to follow her nibbling.

"Can we go somewhere else?" Veronica asked, not being answered by words but by actions.

Michael patted her bum so that she'd stand up and he soon followed her actions. He grabbed her hand and started dragging her away.

"See you guys at the hotel later!" Michael called out, pushing past multiple bodies and dragging the small girl behind him.

They were going back to his hotel and Michael was excited. He knew Luke had his eyes on Veronica but he just managed to get to her first.

***

I'm so excited. Shits gonna go down in a few chapters and it'll be so exciting.

-malumwritings