Bobby: Hotdogs

You groaned at your seat, the agony of waiting at a chair with nothing but your phone was basically killing you. Your friends went to ride the Drop Tower and Roller Coaster, so you're basically alone, being acrophobic.

Shutting the world out by putting on your earphones, you smiled to yourself then trodded off to buy some food to snack on.

How the hell did we end up like this?
You bring out the beast in me
I fell in love from the moment we kissed
Since then we've been history

Sleeping with Sirens. You giggled to yourself.

"Guess it's fun to take a break from foreign languages sometimes." you murmured to yourself.

You saw a hotdog stand nearby and bought one for yourself. You were walking your way peacefully to a bench when a kid bumped into you, knocking the food out of your hand.

You frowned at the now-unedible-hotdog at the floor. I haven't even taken a bite..

"Ah.. 미안해요." (Sorry) the cute little girl said, going back to apologize. She bowed her head and pouted. You shook your head, then kneeled down to pinch her cheeks. I can't resist it!!!

"It's okay." you smiled brightly. "Where are you going? Are you alone?" you asked, scanning the crowd for people looking after her.

"I'm gonna buy myself a hotdog!" she exclaimed proudly. "I'm with Jiwon-oppa, but I'm a big girl now. I can do it on my own." she giggled.

"Woaaah" you praised. "Will you help me get another hotdog, then?"

"Oh! Sure!" she exclaimed then held your hand. You laughed with her as you marched cheerfully to the stand.

"Here!" the cute little girl handed you your stick.

"You really are a big girl now.." you giggled, ruffling her hair. You grabbed the hotdog and walked with her. "Can I know your name?"

"I'm Kim Hanbyul." she smiled widely, then took your hand. "There's Jiwon-oppa! I'll introduce you to him!" Hanbyul pointed at a man smiling at a distance.

Wait, introduce?! How do you even talk to boys? Oh gods, I didn't prepare for this!

"Jiwon-oppa~! I did it! When do I get my--" the man clasped a hand over Hanbyul's mouth and laughed nervously. You looked at both of them in confusion.

"I'm Kim Jiwon. Thank you for looking after Hanbyul for a while." he smiled, slowly removing his hand off of Hanbyul.

Omoooo! He's, uhm, handsome ><

"Oh.." you said as sat beside Hanbyul. "I'm ______. You have an adorable sister." you giggled.

"He's not my brother." Hanbyul laughed. "He's my brother's best friend."

"It's nice meeting you ______." Jiwon put out his hand, still smiling.

"Likewise.." you blushed shyly as you shook his hand. He said my name!!!!

"______-unnie." Hanbyul giggled, then whispered to your ear. "Jiwon-oppa asked me to talk to you on purpose."