Junhoe: Bridal-style

It's getting dark, and you've been stuck in the traffic for what seemed like hours. You went out to buy groceries and the agony of waiting in the taxi is killing you. All you want is to get home already, and most probably enjoy your married life with Koo Junhoe.

Silly protesters, they seriously chose to rally today. But well, you can't blame them, really. Atleast it's dissipated now, and you're only blocks away from the house.

Getting to the door, various emotions rose up to you--- weariness, guilt, joy. You sighed as you thought of him. He must be waiting too.

He plopped himself onto you the moment you opened the door.

"Yah, what took you so long?!" Junhoe scolded at you, with both hands on his waist. Being really tired from all of the shopping and waiting, you just chuckled and hugged him.

"Traffic." you mumbled to his chest. He then returned the hug and kissed your forehead. "미안~" (Sorry) you said as you hugged him tighter.

But then, he let go. You looked up at him and frowned. He just smiled, and reached down to you. Before you could react, he was already carrying you bridal-style to your bedroom. You tried to protest, but of course, he was stronger than you and you're very tired, so you couldn't fight. Plus, it was a great feeling being in his arms.

He laid you down and hovered above you, locking his arms to the sides of your shoulders. Your heart was basically beating its veins and arteries out. He reached in for a kiss, and then suddenly, the world was gone. Nothing else was there except for him. Soon enough, it ended, and he rested beside you. His warmth still lingering in your mouth.

"You pretty little cheater, you're supposed to cook today." he turned around and pinched your nose.

"Yah! I cook everyday, you handsome freak." then it was your turn to pinch his nose. You chuckled together, then he leaned in to give you a peck.

"가만 있어." (Stay still / Don't move) he said, then headed out.

"Yah! Koo Junhoe!" you shouted at him.

"Yeah Koo ______?" he peeked at the door frame.

"Where are you going?" you pouted.

"귀여은 척하기 마세요." (Stop pretending to be cute) then you glared at him. He laughed at your reaction.

"I was just joking. Pfft---" then he bursted out again. "Haaah. I'm gonna cook." then tables turned. You bursted out laughing. He glared at you this time.

"Yah!" he said, arms crossed. "I know how to cook!"

"Only Ramen." then you laughed at him again.

"Heh, well, uhm. I, hehe, I just wanted to help." he said, scratching the back of his head. You got up and went to him.

"It's okay, handsome freak." then you ran to the kitchen after giving him a peck. Suddenly, you don't feel as tired anymore.

"Why you pretty little cheater." he said, then chased after you.

You squealed as he took hold of you. He was hugging you from behind, his hands on yours. He then rested his head on your shoulders and went near your ear, his breath sending shivers all over your body.

"당신을 그 어떤 것 보다도 더 사랑해요" (I love you to death) his deep sexy voice and warm breath torturing your ear.

----------

A big feel-trip start-off with a married life with Sexy Junhoe °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

I actually based this on what he said when asked on what he'll do if his wife comes home tired. I just tweaked up some scenes here and there *winks*