Chanwoo: Romeo and Juliet II

You're on the way to the practice room to meet the-stupid-guy-you-think-you-have-a-petty-crush-on. Your mind was still buzzing about what Junhoe said.

Frowning after I left with Junhoe? Nah. Don't keep your hopes up, brain.

You knocked on the door, then opened it when you realized the doorknob was not locked. Only opening it slightly, you peeked to see if Chanwoo was there already. He was there, muttering something about 'calm down' and 'don't act stupid'. You opened the door completely and greeted him.

"Uhm.. 안녕하세요 차누-오빠." (Hello, Chanu-oppa) you bowed.

"No! Err.. you don't need to be too polite.." Chanwoo laughed nervously, then sat in the middle of the room. You followed his lead and sat opposite him.

"Are you okay?" you asked shyly, seeing beads of sweat roll down from his face, even though it was cold in the room.

"Uhh... yeah! I guess we should start now.."

You exchanged lines with him, constantly making adjustments to the script as you went on. The air started to get tense at the part where Romeo and Juliet snuck out from the ball. They were practically hitting on each other.

Your heartbeat raised again as the lines doomed on you. You shifted uncomfortably, then put your copy down.

"Is something wrong?" Chanwoo asked.

"Uhm-- are we, uhh, gonna kiss for real?" you felt your cheeks and ears heat up as you asked him.

"The directors said we have to do it.. but if you're uncomfortable with that, then I guess we'll have to negotiate."

"No! Uhm, I mean yes! Ugh. I don't know." you grunted then covered your face.

"Is Junhoe against it?" Chanwoo asked, surprising you.

I could've sworn there was a hint of jealousy when he said that. Pfft. Shut up.

"What?"

"Don't you have a thing going on?" he asked, almost making you laugh.

"A thing?" you chuckled.

"Like the scene on the locker area earlier."

"Oh that.. he's just a crazy dork." you giggled, remembering what happened. "Never mind him."

"So he's not your boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?" you laughed. "In Merlin's beard, no! Junhoe is my second cousin!"

"He is?"

For a moment, you saw a glint of joy in his eyes, but then he shook his head and it was gone again.

"Then I suppose you're either uncomfortable with me, or you just don't want to kiss me.."

Am I seriously talking about kissing with my crush?

"No! Uhh.. it's just that, uhm, I never really kissed anyone before." you looked down and blushed in embarrassment.

"We can work on that.." Chanwoo spoke softly then cupped your chin. Before you knew it, his lips were already on yours.

——————————

KYAAAAAAH~! I think I've read too much books for a week.. I swear I don't know how I came up with that.
(o > ▨ < o)/

JUNG CHANWOO'S AT IT AGAIN!!!!