Donghyuk: Algebra II

You ran straight to your History classroom, the farthest on the corridor. The teacher always kept it unlocked, for you actually. You asked him, saying you like studying there, which was when the library's crowded.

You collapsed at the wall right after closing the door. You're breathing started hitching and your heart was beating frantically. You completely forgot about your Asthma, and it's basically attacking right now. You rummaged through your bag for your inhaler and water, but your tumbler's empty and your inhaler's no where to be seen.

I must have dropped it.. darn.

You tried calming yourself down, but it was no use. It was getting harder and harder to breathe by the minute, and you were literally gasping for air. Tears started flowing helplessly. Suddenly, the door flung open.

"Help." you managed to say, but failed to stand up.

"Oh my Gods!" a gay-voice shrieked. "Oh you're not even Percy, but you look like Zeus zapped you!" you heard the man(?) run out and scream something, but you were too troubled to understand. All you heard clearly was your hitched breathing and frantic heartbeat. You closed your eyes, hoping it would all go away. Crying was making it harder and harder to breathe.

"Holy- wha- I-" a familiar voice exclaimed beside you. He quickly handed you your inhaler and his tumbler. "미안해요.. (Sorry) you dropped your inhaler. I- I didn't know... I was just teasing you.. God, I'm stupid. I ran after you when I noticed you just tricked me, but I lost you. I ran to that gay janitor and asked if he's seen a girl running. He said he did and--" you did your best to stand, then you threw yourself onto him, still panting. You felt really weak, and the inhaler and water did little help. His chest was also going crazy, and you just felt guilty for him. He shouldn't be worrying about you in the first place.

"감사해요." (Thank you) you muttered, crying to his chest. Your knees were jelly, but he caught and hugged you tightly.

"Shh.. it's okay.." he patted your back.

"Uhm, I'll be leaving now.. Just so you know, Hera might actually ship you two. Yeah, uh, bye." the gay janitor said and closed the door. A faint squeal was heard after that.

Your breathing calmed down soon enough, but you still felt weak. It was getting dark, but both of you are still at the room, you were resting your head on his shoulder and he was massaging your hand.

"It's late, you should go home. I'll be fine, you can leave me here." you said to him, faintly wincing at the lie.

"Maybe I should.." he let go of your hand and stood up. You were surprised, but you're basically strangers, so it was understood. "After I get you home." he smiled down warmly at you. You can't help but return a smile.

"_______" you offered a hand, blushing.

"Kim Donghyuk" he took it and pulled you to a hug.