Bobby: Choice IV

You walked away crying.

I love you too much, Jiwon. Making the decision of forgiving you is like giving you permission to break me completely over again. Is it selfish of me to want to keep you from doing that? For all I know, just the memory of you manages to leave me crying everytime.

I miss you. Everything about you. Every little thing we used to be. But there was never a 'we', was there? It was all me. Stupid careless pitiful me.

You stood motionless as you felt his presence enveloping you. Even without looking at Jiwon, his warmth and scent clearly identified him. You remembered every single thing.

"Please.. let us just stay like this for a while.." Jiwon weakly said.

You wanted to protest, but you were just too tired--- too tired to cry, too tired to walk away, too tired to speak, too tired for everything.

"I was wrong.. I was wrong all those time.. I didn't love Pepper at all. After you went away, she took the cue and made a move on me. We got together, but all I could think of was you.. what it would be like if you were there instead of her, what I would feel if you were the one who kissed me.. I ended up ditching her. She was my bestfriend, but that's all she ever was." he buried his head on your neck. "I love you ______, and I'm not going to do the same mistake twice. Please trust me on this."

Every word he said were sincere, and you felt that. He was being true. No more cruel side to his feelings. You've never seen him this sure on something ever before.

Bobby pulled from the hug and held you by the shoulders.

"I'll never let myself be just a mere memory to you ever again. I just need one answer from you.. Can you be mine?"

You felt the blood coursing through your veins and into your heart. Do or die.

"Yes." you simply said, giving him a small smile.

There were so much hurt but you loved him, it was all that came over you. Love. Jiwon made you feel it.

He closed the gap between you without taking a step and his mouth closed over yours before you could speak. You closed your eyes and let go of everything except him for a few seconds. He was all you needed, after all.

After a few painful plot twists, your fairy tale was slowly coming true.

-----------

I feel so giddy about this ending
✧٩(の❛ᴗ❛ の)۶ it's not all cutesy and cheesy, but the feels. THE FEELS.

Long live your relationship with Kim Jiwon! *friendly kiss*