Jinhwan: Holding Hands

You're at the park with Kim Jinhwan, and having just eaten your ice creams, he asked you if you want to take a walk with him. He asked it so casually, but you've been having backflips in your stomach just with his smile. You just dreamily nodded and kept your head down as you started walking, hiding a tiny smile you can't help but let out.

"Uhm, where are we going?" you asked out of curiosity.

"It's just a mini-forest, but it's great there.." Jinhwan said, looking back at you, with that warm smile in handsome his face.

"Oh.. okay.." you tried hard saying without smiling back.

"You're actually the first one I'm taking there... does that make you uncomfortable?" If it means having more and more butterflies in my stomach by the second, then yes.

"N-not really.. but why there?"

"I've always went there since I found it when I was wandering around. It's just a beautiful place.. I thought you'd like it there.." you looked up at him, and he was shyly blushing.

"I think so too!" you cheered at him, catching up beside him, trying to make him feel better.

You stayed like that for about a couple of minutes walking side by side, talking and laughing together. Abruptly, you felt his right hand swiftly slide from your left arm, down to your hand. Your cheeks immediately burned at the feeling of Jinhwan's warm hand around yours, your skin stinging from his feather-light touch. His dark beautiful eyes met yours, but he then darted his gaze ahead of the path, a rush of blood and smile running up his face. You followed his lead and looked ahead. To your surprise, there was a blanket neatly placed above the grass, along with a picnic basket and pillows. You were left agape by how his plan must've went harmonously. You looked up at Jinhwan, real stunned.

"대박! (Amazing) But how- what if it- woah. You--?" you pulled on his hand and pointed at the set-up with your free hand. You can't help but smile and blush at what's happening, squealing and going berserk inside your head. Smiling widely, Jinhwan just squeezed your hand and pulled you to the blanket, handing you a pillow. You were looking around, delighted and amazed.

"Do you like it?" Jinhwan smiled, melting you completely.

"I love it!" you said, squeezing his hand as you hugged the pillow.

"Really?" he looked down at you, his eyes gleaming in full joy. Your cheeks flared as you ended up staring at each other. He then smiled then pulled back. "Uhm, I got a new earring! Would you like to look at it?" What ㅋㅋㅋ

"Uhm, sure." you beamed at him, then inched closer, looking at his earring as he suggested.

Suddenly, he leaned in, closing the gap between your faces. Your eyes were left wide open and your cheeks flushed madly as he held the small of your back. Surprised and confused, you pulled back.

"W-what- why..?" you stuttered, carelessly letting go of his hand. He just gazed at you before he closed his eyes and stood up.

"I love you ______.." Jinhwan pulled you up, and locked you in a tight embrace, burying his head in your neck.