Chanwoo: Heaven

"Oniiiiiii-chaaaaan!" (Older brother) you called on Jinhwan.

"Naniiiii?" he replied, copying the tone of your voice.

"Let's swim already!"

"I forgot to buy marshmallows!" he headed outside shouting as he ran down the stairs.

"Ehh.. I'm just gonna sit by the pool, then!"

"Okay! Don't drown yourself!"

"My feet won't drown, baka!" (Stupid)

"Whatever. Ja ne!" (See you later)

You hurried downstairs and headed to the edge of the pool. You and Jinhwan are both learning Japanese, so you frequently use it when talking to each other. He's always wanted to go to a hot spring resort, so he rented a private one and brought iKON along.

"Hey.." Chanwoo approached beside you. Your heart fluttered the moment you saw him. Omo omo omo omo!!

"Uhm, hey.." you replied, then looked at the pool so he won't hopefully see you blushing.

"You're at the 8 feet side, won't you drown?" he laughed as he ruffled your hair.

"Yah! Seriously, what's with you guys? Does it look like my nose is placed at my feet?" you glared at him playfully then kicked the water slightly.

"Pfft if you say so.." he chuckled then looked down at the pool. "Hey.."

"What?" you looked at him.

"Look, there's something down there!" you looked to where he was looking and saw something shimmering.

"I think it's a necklace" you exclaimed, then leaned to look closely.

"Wait" too late. You fell right in the 8 foot deep water. "No!" you heard Chanwoo shout.

You quickly ran out of oxygen and panicked. You kicked and thrashed your arms, but it didn't work. You don't know how to swim. Before everything blacked out from your vision, Chanwoo appeared in front of you.

"Gah!" you spurted out water as you felt a great pain in your lungs. You coughed a few times before you calmed down.

A handsome Jung Chanwoo was in front of you when you opened your eyes, his hair glistening in the sunlight. Oh my Gods.

"Am I in heaven..?" you absent-mindedly muttered, looking up at him.

"바보-야." (Stupid) Chanwoo said, flicking you in the forehead. "Do I look like God?"

"Oh-" you blushed madly, then sat up.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his eyes filled with concern.

"네.. 정말 감사해요 차누-오빠!" (Yeah.. Thank you so much Chanwoo-oppa!) you beamed at him.

"Argh.. you.. don't ever do that again, 아라쏘?" (Okay?) his scowl turned into a warm smile.

Before you could properly answer, Chanwoo pulled you in his arms and hugged you. "I was so scared.."

Your heart was hammering on your chest. He tightened the hug, and you felt his chest thumping crazily.

"I hate you, you know that? You like messing up with my feelings.." Chanwoo whispered to your ear. His warm breath sending shivers down your back. "Aishiteru"