Hanbin: Climax

You decided to watch iKON's debut concert, as Hanbin was still asleep beside you. You cozied yourself at your bed, then started watching.

Just the intro already had your eyes watery: the flashback of iKON's history. There was Hanbin, on his journey to stardom, from WIN and Mix and Match. The boys worked hard too, and now they confidently stand onstage with an official label.

Though you've been with Hanbin for a year and several months now, his past performances never failed to amaze you. You laughed at how adorable iKON was to watch.

The Climax performance began playing, and Bobby's opening rap was a blast. You felt tears brimming at the corners of your eyes already, and they freely flowed down 1/4 through the song. You sobbed quietly as the song went on.

"Mwo?!" Hanbin exclaimed. You threw your phone in surprise when your boyfriend suddenly appeared in front of you. "Why are you crying?" he asked, cupping your cheeks to wipe your tears.

"It's nothing." you chuckled softly, removing his hands and kissing them. He scowled at you, then moved closer.

"Is there any problem? Can I help? No, I want to help. Tell me what's wrong." he pouted, squeezing your hand.

"Nothing is, babe." you smiled then leaned forward to give him a quick kiss. His expression softened, but Hanbin still had his brows knitted.

"Then why are you crying? Is he still texting you? Do you still love him?" What?

"Who?"

"Your ex." Hanbin said with a grim expression. "Don't you love me?"

"I don't know.." you trailed off.

"______-ah.." he muttered sadly.

"I love you sooo much, Kim Hanbin!" you exclaimed, doing a flower pose for him. He looked up, still unconvinced. "Hey.." you held his face. "I love you, really."

"Then why were you crying at your phone just now?" you chuckled, then smiled at him innocently.

"I was watching your debut concert." you squirmed at your seat.

"What?" Hanbin asked, amused. He reached for your phone and unlocked it. He laughed afterwards, then dived forward to hug you. "Youuu" he nuzzled at your nose. "I was worried!"

"I told you it was nothing." you laughed, hugging him back. Hanbin laid beside you.

"I'm sorry for overreacting." he said.

"It's okay." you giggled, turning to his side to hug him. "I'm so blessed to have a boyfriend like you."

"And I am too, for having a girlfriend like you." Hanbin said, then kissed the top of your head. "I love you ______-ah."

"I love you too, Hanbin-oppa."

——————————

I literally just cried to their concert before I wrote this lol. The feeeeels! Now my eyes are sore ू(ʚ̴̶̷́ .̠ ʚ̴̶̷̥̀ ू)