Bobby: Choice II

"Jiwoni.." you weakly called as you sat beside him, overlooking the whole city at a creek park. "Have you chosen already?" your eyes immediately started to water as everything flashed in your memory: starting from your confession to when you left his place heartbroken. You were so high up, but then you crashlanded ad shattered.

You turned to look at Bobby.

His nose.. his eyes.. his lips.. I'm gonna miss every little detail.

"Wh- why are you asking me this..?" he quivered, but refused to face your direction. It was a sensitive topic, even for him. You kept silent instead, wanting him to answer directly. "I don't know.. I don't want to hurt any of you.."

"Forget about me." you said, completely opposite of how you feel. Inside, you wanted him to love you back. You wanted him to remember you, to miss you just as much you would miss him. "Go choose Pepper." you tightly spoke, then swallowed. It was tearing you apart by the second, but you wanted to sound confident for Bobby.

I'd never thought of doing this. Sugarcoating every feeling. Pushing the one I love the most, away..

"Don't be like that.. why are you pushing me away?" he said as he continued to stare at the scenery. "I thought you love me.." he looked at you, his eyes red. It was all I did, then you shattered me.

"You love Pepper too." you said, trying hard to keep the composure on your words, every single one hurted to speak.

"You said you'll understand." Bobby gazed intently on to you.

"I understood" you said weakly, your emotions starting to take over the confidence and composure.

"Then why--"

"I understood how it was like to get shattered." your throat started feeling heavier. "I understood what it felt like to have loved wholly and get just a fraction of what I would've deserved."

"______-yah.." Bobby's eyes were flowing with tears. He held your hand, and you would've cried, but you took hold of yourself and stood up.

"I understood that she's hurt too." you said, then blinked your tears as you turned around.

"I'm so sorry.." he cried as he held your leg. As much as it hurt seeing him like this, you turned around and bent down to his level.

"I'm nothing but a mere stupid friend who fell inlove in just months.." every word stung. They were not part of your plan. They poured right out of your heart. "Pepper.. she's your bestfriend.. you've been together for years. She's everything I'm not." tears flowed relentlessly from your eyes. "She'll take care of you better than I can."

"Are you--" Bobby looked up in shock.

"Be happy with her, okay?" your voice broke as you weakly smiled at him. "I love you."

You quickly stood up and immediately ran to the taxi you rented.

Good bye, Kim Jiwon.

——————————

Did your tear-ducts handle it? 'cause mine did not. I had to type with tears blurring my vision. (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ don't judge me, I just pushed Bobby away to some other girl.

It was my first time writing something about.. I don't know, heartbreak? Tell me how I did ××