"Im going to have to punish you"

|Michael's POV|

"I'm going to have to punish you" I smirked tightening my grip on the rope.  Gemma tugged on her bottom lip in a seductive way that was nearly impossible to resist. She was trying to take control but I am not going to have it.

"What you going to do?" she asked innocently, as if she didn't give me a major heart attack with my merchandise.

"You should't get between me and my Pika" I said narrowing my eyes. I saw she rolled her eyes and thats when I got serious. "Play room.Now" I said gritting my teeth. "God Michael you just got home" she groaned in annoyance but did what I said. She knew this was nothing to argue about.

"Lay on the bed" I ordered as she opened the door that led to the red room. "Michael, what would the fans say if they knew you were like this?"

"Hopefully they never find out" I said smirking, I tied the ropes around the bed first. Fun is about to begin and I've never craved it this much.

"You know what happens next" She said nodding down at her skinny jeans. I bit my lip trying to control myself. She was trying to lead. I was about to give in - she was always better than me at being controlling.

I nearly ripped her jeans off her causing her to gasp from my sudden aggressive actions. I'm sexually frustrated. Let me be.

I was going to please her the way she usually pleases me.

After a few moments of stripping her down I remained fully clothed - even though she begged, she even tried using the whole 'Daddy' technique but that never works. Only on Ashton.

"You're never this wet baby girl" I commented as she tried holding back a moan. I pecked her lips. "Nah-ah, there's nothing to hold back in this room" I said tightening the ropes to her ankles and wrists.

"God Michael" she moaned as my fingers slowly worked their way up her thighs, she was so vulnerable right now .

" Baby girl who got you this wet?" I asked teasingly running my fingers through her folds.
" You Michael. Only you." She said moaning quietly .

" Tsk tsk Gemma, your soaking onto the bed." I said kissing her thighs. " You've been a bad girl Gemma. And bad girls have to be punished."

" What are you going to do?" Gemma asked biting her lip. I spread her legs as far as she could go, blowing on her sex. She moaned quietly. And I wasn't having it.

" Change of rules baby girl. One sound and I'll stop everything." I said smirking up at her. She seemed very phased by my words. I slowly leaned in and kissed her clit. She was biting her lip so hard it would've drawn blood.

" Now baby before I do anything else. Are you on the pill?" I asked teasing her with the tip of my finger. She was about to open her mouth to reply but nodded after a split second.

I insert one finger and start pumping slowly. She moves around but I stop her with my other hand.

" You're doing really well baby girl. If you're good enough I just might let you cum." I said speeding up my pumping. I added another finger scissoring them.

I add a few curves to my fingers thrusts. I looked up to see Gemma with her eyes shut biting her lip hard.

" Baby look at me." I said kitten licking her clit. She opens her lust filled eyes. I relentlessly start pounding into her with my fingers curving them every single time to make sure I hit her most pleasurable spot.

She clenches around my fingers and that's when I know she's close. I debate between letting her cum or pulling out. I pull my fingers out right before she cum's.