Introduction!

[Trailer next slide]

This is Chloe, Chloe Clifford. She is also Michael Clifford's 'baby sister' even though she is nearly 19 years old. Michael turned 20 a week ago and Chloe's birthday is in March.

Even though Michael finds it weird, Chloe loves his band. She nearly obsesses over it.Chloe plays bass guitar so she always jams out with Calum when he is in town. If Michael wasn't so God damn protective then she would have possibly had a crush on Calum, and also if  Michael and Calum weren't best friends.

She can't deny that Calum is gorgeous. She doesn't want these feelings, at least not for her brother's best friend. Sometimes she has weird feelings that he might possibly like her too. Clearly she lost her mind because Calum has a girlfriend.Chloe hates to admit but Calum's girlfriend Sophia is extremely beautiful, long brown hair, big eyes and a gorgeous smile.

Sophia and Calum have been together for almost a year now and surprisingly the 5SOS FAM like her too. Not that they don't like Chloe I mean she is the bloody sister of Michael.

When the boys come back to Australia for a break, Chloe needs help,  because she can't handle all 4 boys in the same building with Chloe all alone. Gemma and Nina are also big news in the fam. Though the fam don't really like Nina because she is Luke's secret girlfriend. Nina didn't want to start any drama with the fam so she told Luke to not mention her as his girlfriend. Yet the fam is already getting suspicious.

Gemma on the other hand is known as Chloe's brothers girlfriend and one of her best friends, some might say its weird if your friend is dating your brother but it's never been that way for me in the situation. The fam like her and realized how she is exactly like Michael only after 2 months of sending her death threats on twitter.

So lets summarize this...

Chloe- Michael's sister (girl on the side)

Michael- Chloe's brother and Gemma's boyfriend

Gemma- Chloe's best friend and Michael's girlfriend. Ashton's cousin

Nina- Chloe's best friend and Luke's secret girlfriend. Calum's family friend

Luke- Nina's boyfriend

Ashton- Oldest, the clever one staying out of the drama.... for now. Gemma's cousin.

Sophia- Calum's girlfriend, Nina's distant friend

Calum- Sophia's boyfriend, Michael's best friend, Chloe's crush

_________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS MY 5TH BOOK THAT MIGHT TAKE TIME TO UPDATE BECAUSE I UPDATE OTHER BOOKS AS WELL LOVE YOU BYE

-GEMMA xxxx