"Do a dance"

|Mali's POV| - (OH SNAP YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THAT DID YOU?!?)

These girls really need a break, girly or not we were going to a photoshoot, post a few pics on Instagram. Get something to eat and drink and then go to the club and have a good old fashioned girls night.

(Georgie is Chloe - Sorry for confusing you :-) )

|What they are wearing at the moment on the way to the photoshoot. |

"Like the boots Gems" I commented as we walked down the street. She smiled widely and thanked me.

We walked a bit longer. Literally your ultimate squad goals. Today was going to be great. Nothing could stop me from achieving my goal - to get the girls out of the house and have some fun.

"Right down the street" I said as we approached the building on the side of the street.

We walked in and was greeted  by my close friend Chrissie, she's always helped me with outfits when I was in dire need of help.

"Welcome girls! Its great to meet you I'm a fan of your work" Chrissie said and looked at the girls in awe but tried to act practical. They all greeted each other and hugged and all.

"Girls I think we should do matching dresses, colors or style?" I asked looking at the three girls in front of me.

"Style" they all said in unison with wide smiles.

(Georgie, once again is Chloe)