"God you're such a dork Hemmings"

*Nina on the side* The song describes Luke and Nina's love life*

Nina's POV:

I have been sent home early today and the first thing I do when I get home is put on Luke's flannel. I love him. I really do, I just don't want the relationship to be crushed by publicity. I am also very happy Luke has been sticking with me through this. I never thought he would want to be with a girl who wants nothing to do with the spotlight. 

I miss Luke I really do and the saddest thing is I don't know when he will be back. It could be days, weeks or even months. I don't know anymore, the only thing I know is publicity is holding a dagger a few inches away from my neck, they are going to find out and I don't know if I am strong enough for the out come, I mean look at what happened to Arzaylea. Look at what happened to Gemma only a few months ago. 

"I need you Lukey" I mumbled in my pillow

"Well babe your wish is my command" I heard the all to familiar voice of my boyfriend. My head shot up, which I immediately regretted, my head was pounding in pain and I fell back onto my pillow. I want to hug Luke, smother him in kisses. Unfortunately I'm in to much pain right now. 

"NO! baby girl please stay in bed." Luke screamed in a worried tone. 

He walked up to the bed and sat next to me pecking my lips and then kissing my forehead. "Don't move, I need you to get better" he said kissing me over and over again. 

"Luke stop you're going to get sick" I said trying to push him away but I was to weak. 

"Well then we can both be sick together and lie in bed for the whole day" he smirked

"God you are such a dork Hemmings" I giggled, ignoring the pain. 

"I'm your dork though, right?" he asked now getting up from the bed. 

"Of course Lucas" I smirked.

He stopped in his trace and slowly turned around. He was pouting and looking at me dead in the eyes. 

"If you weren't so sick I would be attacking you with kisses and tickling you until you said my real name." he huffed walking towards the door

"Where you going?" I asked pouting. 

"To make your food" he said, god I love this boy

I nodded and thanked him, he is so caring. 

"Hey Luke?" I shouted from the room. After 5 seconds his head peered in the doorframe. 

"Yes Babes?" he asked

"I missed you" I smiled widely 

He walked up to me and smashed his soft lips onto mine, the feeling of his lip ring has been gone too long, this kiss was so sweet and passionate at the same time. I pulled at his hair and surprisingly that caused a soft moan to escape from his lips. I pulled away from him and smirked. 

"What was that for?" I asked teasingly 

"I have been away from you for too long." he said getting up and blowing a kiss from the door. 

Rest of the evening we watched movies and ate Chinese food. 

"I love you Luke" I said 

"I love you too Nins" he said kissing my forehead 

____________________________________________________________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE OOOOOHHHH I AM ON FIRE, Changed Georgie's name to Chloe just so much more easier and  it sounds better to me and some people don't seem good for the book anymore 

-Gemma xxxx