"One more stop dear friends"

*Short Update*

Chloe's POV:

Both of my best friends are in tears, because of boys, I'll admit I am sad too. The boy I like walked away from me and my brother has no trust in me.

I spoke to Luke and he is already trying to make things better for all of us, he's using the Luke Hemmings method.

"He is embarrassed by me, he didn't even give me an excuse. He fucking hates me" Nina said crying into Gemma's shoulder, who just had a pissed off expression on her face. Pissed off with my brother, because of me.

"Girls we have to go out, show them we don't care." Gemma said slowly pulling Nina off of her.

"Yeah- Yeah okay good idea, if Luke is embarrassed of me then so be it, I can easily show him there is nothing to be embarrassed of" Nina said smiling

"No, we aren't doing this for the boys, we aren't doing this to prove a point, we are doing this to enjoy ourselves." Gemma said putting on her vans and wrapping her flannel around her waist.

We all walked out the door and walked past my dads yellow Hummer. He never lets us drive it so we got into Nina's FJ cruiser.

"Wait I need my camera" Gemma said running back into my house, the only reason she is hear is because all the boys are at Luke and Nina's house.

I got a notification on Twitter.

@Gemma_Difference: Girls day, all day. Nobody else but me and my girls:

She tagged Nina and I in the picture and added a broken heart and sad emoji

She ran out and smiled, "time to go to the-"

"BEACH" Nina and I screamed in unison.

*Time skip* we snapped a few pics and were on our way back home when I got a text from Luke

Luke: Mission on a go come on bring the girls to this address (random address)

Me: On our way

Luke: Hurry

I put my phone away and pulled the girls to the car

"One more stop dear friends"

*Time skip to place*

Nina's POV:

There were so many people and a big stage, 5SOS fans.

The music started and Gemma's eyes were wide with shock, oh shit.

"This song is dedicated to Nina and Gemma" Luke and Michael said in unison.

____________________________________________________________________________________

DAMN CHEESY MUCH

OH WELL I LOVE YOU GUYSSS

-Gemma xxxx