"They were blasting All Time Low"

Gemma's POV:

I'm pretty sure most fans knew about my break up with Mikey, some were understanding when I said I just needed a break, others wanted me to die in a hole for breaking his heart.

"Come on up girls" Calum called out, "Chloe you too." he said smiling softly looking down at his bass.

I could see confusion plastered on her face and I laughed and pulled both of them down the open path made by the people. Once we got to the stage we didn't know how to get on so we stood there confused and I was just laughing my ass off, I got a running start and jumped onto stage. I probably gave fans an idea but Im pretty sure they won't try. Chloe and Nina got lifted by guards and I called them wusses.

Nina's POV:

"I need your love to light up this house, I wanna know what you're all about. I wanna feel you feel you tonight. I need to tell you that it's alright. I need your love to guide me back home. When I'm with you I'm never alone. I need to feel you feel you tonight I need to tell you that it's alright.

We'll never be as young as we are now, it's time to leave this old black and white town. Let's seize the day, let's run away don't let the colors fade today. We'll never be as young as we are now.

I see myself here in your eyes

I stay awake till the sunrise, I wanna hold you hold you all night. I wanna tell you that you're all mine. I felt our hands intertwine. I hear our hearts beating in time. I need to hold you hold you all night. I need to tell you that you're all mine."

My eyes were tearing up and Gemma was enjoying it all with Gemma as Michael circled them.

They repeated the chorus and Luke was playing right next to me, never letting his eyes leave mine . This song is basically a... an apology?

"We'll never be as young as we are now, it's time to leave this old black and white town. Let's seize the day, lets runaway. Don't let the colors fade today. We'll never be as young as we are now"

They sang a few more lines and then the song was over. What does this mean, does everyone know I'm with Luke now

"Hey girls, this is Nina, we've been together for these few months, the month we met in Bali actually. I met her in the ocean, she was absolutely stunning and the best part was Gemma had her waterproof speakers and they were blasting All Time Low" Luke giggled and grabbed my hand and kissed it

The crowd was silent for awhile until everyone started cheering and screaming 'Lina' over and over again. After a few more 'Lina's' they started chanting 'kiss' so that's what Luke did. He literally dip kissed me.

I guess that answers it. I'm publicly with Luke.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, I love you guys very much and I really appreciate every single one of you who read my stories and I am honestly so shock it had 100+ reads already! You all mean so much to me and I still think this is a dream.

I love you and thank you for inspiring me to write more and more one vote at a time or one part at a time. Thank you for reading my stories. Truly I didn't think I'd get to this point in such a short amount of time let alone at all :)

Thank you once again

-Gemma xxxx