"Pika pika"

|April 29th|

|Chloe's POV|

"Wake up guys!" I shouted at my two friends who are passed out on the sofa. We were meant to not know about the boys arriving today but thanks to us being really close to Feldmann it wasn't that hard to make him spill the beans. We even found out the times they were arriving so we could surprise them.

Gemma groaned in annoyance throwing a pillow at me thinking that would make me shut up. But nothing was going to stop me from seeing the boy I have missed. My boyfriend. My Calum.

"Get up. Get out for else I will throw nice bucket of water on you just like Ashton used to when you wouldn't get ready for school" I smirked seeing Gemma shoot up while Nina slowly but surely got up as well.

"I don't know what to wear" Nina said standing in her Penguin onesie. Gemma and I had our onesies on too. I was a dog and Gems was a cat.

"Let's just go in this" Gemma said already grabbing the keys

"Let's just go in this" Gemma said already grabbing the keys. I don't blame her for being grumpy. She's not a morning person and it is 3 am.

"Gemma we can't just go to the airport in our onesie to surprise our boyfriends" Nina said smiling widely. I glanced at the clock in the kitchen. '3:38'.

"Let's make it a thing - we're late!" I shouted in a panic ushering the girls out the door to the garage.

It takes about 20 minutes to get to the airport and the boys land at 4. We're going to be late!

"Gemma step on it!" I exclaimed as she revved the engine. I wasn't even bother about the chances of us getting speeding tickets and fines. The average speed limit was 100 km p/h and we were driving 140. Oh well YOLO.

We were arriving only after 13 minutes. Perfect timing. There were a lot of people outside the airport and they knew who we were. Not just because of our relationships with 5SOS but because of our own career. Just yesterday it was announced that we were #1 female artist group in Australia! The boys don't know that yet so I don't know how they're going to react when we tell them we're going to Europe when they are.

It took us about 5 minutes to get in. It was now 5:04 am and we were worried we wouldn't make it to the arrival gates in time. My thoughts got cut off when I heard the woman announcing the plane land from Heathrow. Gemma, Nina and I full on sprinted through the crowd of people as 4 paparazzi followed us screaming our names, still trying to ask us questions, mainly me and my Hood shirt on Instagram, but I wasn't going to answer them.

Just then I saw four tall figures turn the corner walking towards us.

"Look at our Aussies" Gemma said smirking as the boys had all their attention on us now, While Gemma and I spoke to Ashton on Skype on night I saw Michael enter the room but seemed to ignore us three and started packing. He hasn't spoken to me ever since the Instagram shit. Honestly he's being childish and that's really sad since he's older than me and I am more mature than him.