Chapter Forty Five

Magsimula sa umpisa

She smile at him "Its okay Steven that was nothing."

"Sorry dude." Hingi din nito ng paumanhin kay Kristoff.

Tumingin naman dito si Kristoff at tinanguan ito.

"Just don't feast your eyes over my girl and stop drooling over her. Or else you have to say goodbye to your eyes because I promise you I will rip them our of your socket if you won't stop." He said seriously.

Natawa lang si Steven dito.

"Chill bro, I was just admiring the beauty of our model here. Its not everyday that I will have an encounter with the famous model Tiffany Marie Briones." Anito sabay kindat sa kanya.

She know he is teasing Kristoff. Knowing this guy, Steven Peres, is such a big tease. And he exactly know how to make Kristoff got out of his temper.

"Oh yeah what if you admire my fist instead?" Pikung sabi dito ni Kristoff.

"Nah. Im good bro. Anyway just continue your sweetness there, I just go and find that hot flight attendant. She might want to do a little chit chat with me." Anito at tumayo sa upuan nito upang hanapin ang flight attendant.

"Asshole. It will be my pleasure struggling him to death." Gigil pa ding sabi dito ni Kristoff.

Natatawang hinawakan nika ang noo nito upang paghiwalayin ang salubong na kilay nito.

"Hey his just kidding. Parang hindi mo kilala yang si Steven ah, he is your best buddy right? So dapat alam mo na mabiro talaga sya." She sweetly said at him and give him a peck in the cheeks. But he just growl.

"Well he can kid anytime he want but he have to back off when it comes to you." He hissed. He really look so pissed right now.

"So possessive huh." She wispher and hug him. She rested her head in his chest and hug him tight.

She can now clearly hear his heart beat. How she always wanted to that. She will never get tired of listening to his heart beat.

"Yeah I am." He admit. "I am so fucking selfish when it comes to you."

She smile as she heared what he say.

"And so am I baby." She said.

He felt he kiss her head and hug her back. She close her eyes while still listenin to his heart beat. Its like a music that can calm her soul. She just want to stay like this forever. Him beside her and cuddling her. Loving her. And her loving him.

"Baby boss."

"Hmmm.."

"What if we wont make it to the end." She said. She was just thinking out her thoughts.

There are a lot of what ifs in her mind ever since they decided to be in this relationship and one of those as if is "what if they wont last?"

Yes she believe that they truely love each other so much. But what if the situation will break them? What if people will try to separate them with each other? Can their love for each other make it?

He tense upon hearing her. She can feel it dahil lalong humigpit ang yakap nito sa kanya.

"Dont you fucking dare say that again Marie. I will fucking do everything, I mean everything, just to reach the end with you. I dont care kung may masaktan mang ibang tao, I promise you this will be for forever. Damn it I never believe in forever, but with you I am willing to beieve in it, i want to spent the rest of my life with you forever. So stop thinking that we wont make it to the end, because hell we will. I wont let this end without you." Mariing sabi nito sa kanya.