And with that, Jungkooks face turned into fear that made it hard for him to talk, "What did he do?" Jay asked as he kneeled in front of the younger and held both of his hands, but still he didn't get a response, "Did he shout on you again? did he hurt you again, what?...did he touch you? he abused you?" and with that Jungkook cried on Jays shoulders, as the older kept on soothing his back "It's alright, It's alright, you know what, If I were you, I wouldn't talk to him anymore and just let him be, he's such a dumbass."

~~

It has been weeks since the last time Jungkook had talked to him properly, usually it would be just quick greetings and nothing more, Taehyung would be lying if he said it never affected him, but it still relived him in someway, because this is what he wanted to happen from the start, right? Push him away so that the other would give up and not bother him anymore. But either way, he felt empty inside.

He poured another glass of alcohol before chugging it down, though he already drank enough, he was still aware of his surroundings as he heard keys rattling and twists of the doorknob, Jungkook came inside the house feeling dizzy, it wasn't that late and he didn't worked that much, so he started to wonder why he felt this weird thing in an unexpected time again. He then suddenly smell alcohol again that made him looked up, seeing Taehyung in that condition again made him lose his patience.

Alcohol is simply bad for Taehyung, and they knew that, he started to think that Taehyung is starting to play with them again, but not this time, now that Jungkook is not on the mood today. He then scoffed before he hanged his coat, he went in front of Taehyung, and as he was about to drink the whole bottle Jungkook already stole it from his grasp and chugged it all down.

"Aish! give it back!" He tried to steal it away but it was already too late, Jungkook had emptied the bottle, he just flopped himself down the couch with a disapproving look, seconds later he felt someone sat on his lap, and he wasn't mistaken that it was Jungkook. The younger just kept his gaze to the older male and decided to cup his face, Taehyung swore he heard the most heart whelming giggles escaped from Jungkooks lips, and that's when he felt his first heartbeat.

Jungkook kept the eye contact, he must have drank a lot that he wasn't aware of his actions anymore, "Your eyes are pretty" Taehyung heard the younger said, "W-what?" He stuttered as he just let Jungkook admire his face, "You're so handsome, you know that?, I remember that when we were still in high school, I was so jealous because pretty girls keep on staring at you, bit it's okay, you still chose me anyway" Then he heard him giggle once again.

"I love you" Jungkook said, and he felt his second heartbeat "not just because of your face, but I love everything about you. I know I have said those things a lot of times, but I won't get tired of saying it all over and over again to make you realize that you're the only one that I love, do you still remember those? hmm?" Taehyung has no clue on the younger is talking about, but he has a great feeling that he did, because he felt it, every word touches him, that it feels good to love again.

"It's okay if you can't remember, I'm just glad that you're back here with me" then Jungkook looked up and return a smile to Taehyung, he noticed the small beauty mark under the olders nose and planted a soft kiss on it, once Jungkook pulled away their faces were still an inch closer, you can see a total shock on Taehyung face but he still focused on the situation. Both knew what they really wanted, and Taehyung didn't hesitate to make the first move.

Once their lips met, flowers started to bloom inside their bones that made them feel secured, it was like Honey and vanilla mixed together, just like Taehyungs emotions that he couldn't describe properly, the kiss was innocent yet passionate, everything felt good, everything felt right. He didn't bothered the pain inside head, he didn't bothered the illusions inside his head, all he ever did was is to savor the moment, like he never felt a long time ago, and the third heartbeat was already replaced with a strong beat of a heart.

After their small make out session, Jungkook had fallen asleep on Taehyungs shoulders. As the older decided to take him upstairs and carried him bridal style, he gently layed Jungkook down on the bed before pulling the covers up for the younger, now Taehyung was left confused, what now? what will Hoseok think of him right now? what should he do?. There's a lot of questions inside his head, but he just shrugged them all away at first, once he felt Jungkook grabbed his arm "Taehyung, don't leave me, please" he slept talked, as Taehyung decided to watch over him first. He brushed Jungkooks bangs away.

"Don't worry now, I'm here"

____________________________________________________________________________

Nan/N finally, I finished this chapter, sorry for worrying the others on what I've said about deleting this acc, don't worry I won't, this is the only place that I could be myself and express my feelings, I wish mom will realize that.

And guys if you ever feel confused about reading Taehyungs side, that's just how it is, he's still confused.

P.s doesn't mean that they kissed means everything is already fine. but let's take a short break from angst, maybe a simple fluff for the next chapter? :) (im not really good at making them but meh ill try)