Too consumed by jealousy I didn't greet her back and said, "You don't have to pretend anymore.". After that I immediately shut the door and walked down to the dining room.

Kendall's POV

What's wrong with Cara? I tried to greet her and she acted like a bitch and ignored me. Ugh!

Realizing what she said about me pretending when it actually came from my heart made me feel like broken. A tear escaped from my eye. Thinking Cara must've given up already made me cry. And having the thought of Cara with that Annie slut made my face flooded with tears.

I tried to stop tears from flowing but I can't. I sobbed more and heard footsteps towards the room so I darted to the bathroom and washed my face.

Gigi's POV

What's taking Kendall so long?
She's supposed to be here by now.

"Kenny, hurry up! We'll go surfing! And...Cara doesn't want to join us." I stood by the bathroom's door so Ken could hear me.

"Alright. I'll be downstairs in a bit." She mumbled.

"I'll wait for you." I told her.

"Just leave. I have to fix myself."

"What do you mean?" I asked her and with that the bathroom door opened and revealed a Kendall with puffy red eyes...looked like she cried her heart out.

"What happened?" I instantly asked her then hugged her.

"It's nothing Gi. Let's go downstairs and eat." Kendall answered.

We went downstairs and when they saw Kendall's face...shit started to happen.

Khloe: What happened to you, Ken?

Kylie: Why did you cry?

Khloe: Cara, what did you do this time?! (If looks could kill, Cara's body must be lying lifeless on the floor right now)

Cara: I.did.not.do.anything. (Cara said while gritting her teeth)

Kendall: pfft!

Cara: Oh come on, Kendall! Don't act like I am at fault here! I didn't even did anything to you!

Gigi: Everyone just calm your shits down! Let's all eat.

Kylie: Yeah. We still have surfing ahead of us later.

Khloe: And maybe get a drink. *smirks*

Cara: You girls have fun. I'm going to meet Annie at the other villa.

Kendall: What?! You can't fucking leave, Cara. It's either you come with us or stay here. (Kendall said with tears in her eyes)

Khloe: I think this is your chance to get Cara off the wedding, Kendall. Unless...you already feel something for her (Khloe teasingly said)

Kendall looked determined to answer...

Kendall: H-he-ell n-no? I uhhm just afraid to uhm blemish our uhmm family's image. Yeah. That's right.

I saw Cara fake a smile and shook her head while looking down. Man! That must've hurt her. But I think Kendall's hiding something.

Cara: I'll just take a shower and leave for Annie. See you girls tonight at dinner.

Cara's POV

I walked over to Kendall and said, "No need to worry 'bout your family's reputation, love."

"Cara, I need to tell you something...", Kendall said.

"I have to go. I am really really really really sorry, Kendall Jenner." After I said those words I held her hand and kissed the back of her palm.

Soon later I left the house.

Kylie's POV

I have to find out what happebed when Cara woke Ken up.

After Cara had left the villa, Kendall and I went to the room and got ready while Khloe and Gigi took the bathroom downstairs to prep up.

I showered after Kenny did and we both wore bikinis.

I went near to my sister and asked her.

Kylie: What happened earlier?

Kendall: You were there downstairs, you would know.

Kylie: Bitch. I'm talking about what happened here when Cara woke you up.

Kendall: I--uhhh...uhhmm. She woke me up?

Kylie: Tell me everything. Please?

Kendall: I can't. I am sorry Kylo.

Kylie: Don't you trust me.

Kendall: I do but...

Kylie: ...just tell me.

Kendall: Okay but don't get mad. I was having a dream about me and...uhhmmm...I uhh...

Kylie: Get on with it. *pissed*

Kendall: Alright. In my dream Cara and I were cuddling on a couch talking about getting married on the next day and when I was about to tell her that I love her...Harry showed up.

Kylie: And?

Kendall: I think I might have uttered Harry's name when I woke up but I'm certain that Cara didn't hear. And the fact that it was just his name I whispered.

Kylie: We both know that you sleep talk so perhaps there are more...and wait...are you...feeling something for Cara?

Kendall: Uhh---yes.

Kylie: Sooo...you like her already?

Kendall: I love her (she said while blushing and looking down)

Kylie: Then what's wrong?

Kendall: You guys are what's wrong. *sniff* I keep on building a wall for Cara to be distant but once she's sweet to me *sniff* I can't help but to crush the wall...and then I will remember *sniff* you guys not wanting me to be with her because she can be a heartbreaker. *sniff* Damn she is one to be exact. *sniff* I don't to hurt you guys by disobeying. *sniff* That is why I choose to let myself get hurt until *sniff* you learn to accept her. I think she can change, Kylie. I believe in her.

Kendall's been crying while talking. I moved closer to her and wiped her tears and said

Kylie: Then prove us wrong. *smiles* I'm sorry for not trusting her. And if you want I can persuade everyone to like her. We'll give her a chance, together.

Kendall: Okay. Let's go downstairs and surf the waves.

Kylie: Sure. But aren't you going to call Annie's fiancé to get her back here. (I tried to tease Kendall but she just smirked and said)

Kendall: I will call my fiancé when we get down. *smirks* (she sternly said)

Kylie: That's the way to show...

Kendall: ...what's mine is mine. Mine alone.

------------------------------------------------------

Part two of day two will be posted soon.

Sorry for the typos.

Don't forget to vote and follow my account. Thanks!

-H