Homebound

<pre style="line-height: 21px; white-space: normal; color: #444444; font-size: 15px; text-align: -webkit-auto;">Nate was up in my room while I was down on the couch cleaning the last bit that I missed. I heard the door unlock and not a second later my parents stepped through the door. They lugged their suitcases in like a pack of elephants, the wheels scraping against the floorboards. I went over to them and gave them both a hug and a kiss, welcoming them back home. Although I knew they never missed it. 

"Alex honey, what's that on your left finger?" Mum asked pointing to my hand. 

I looked down myself and saw a sparkling diamond ring that looked like it was worth a lot of money. There was only one person who I could have thought of to do such a thing, Nathaniel. I guess now would have been the best time to tell my parents. 

"Uh, that's something I need to tell you. Well, I have a boyfriend." I half smiled and Mum looked at Dad confused. 

"Has he been in the house while we've been away?" Dad asked. 

"Uh." I scratched my head. I couldn't remember a time when Nathaniel wasn't here. "We alternate houses." 

"Have you slept together?" Mum pressed. 

"No! God no. I'm not that sort of person. I still hold my V card." I automatically said. 

Mum nodded and Dad didn't look impressed. I started to twiddle my thumbs together out of awkwardness. I was no longer my parents model child. I had grown up and spent my time with my boyfriend. 

"So what's his name?" Dad asked. 

"Nate for short but Nathaniel." 

I couldn't imagine what Nate was doing up in my room. He was most likely tuning his ears to our conversation. 

"So do we get to meet him?" Mum asked. 

"Yeah. I can call him and ask him to come over if you want?" I offered. 

Dad shook his head and Mum told me that they'd meet him another day due to their jet lag. I nodded and went to my room to do some study. I opened my door and I looked around for Nathaniel, sure enough he was on my bed looking hot. I was starting to want him, my sexual drive was turning on with him being in that position. 

"I want you." I told him softly. 

"Alex, I don't think that's the best idea." Nathaniel contemplated 

I threw myself at him and he fell back to the bed, he reacted and didn't push me off either. I took his shirt off and he unbuttoned mine. I heard a knock at the door, my parents. 

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"Just letting you know we're going out for a couple of hours. You going to be right to study?" Mum asked. 

I was still kissing Nathaniel. 

"Yeah I'm good." 

I heard them leave and Nathaniel flipped me on my back. 

"I'm a virgin," I told him. 

"We can stop, I won't hurt you. Just for the first time it does hurt for the first bit." 

I nodded and he kissed my stomach down to my jeans, his fingers unbuttoned my pants and he slid them off effortlessly. He went back up to kissing me and I was lost in what he was doing that was driving me crazy. 

** 

I woke up the next morning, my stomach didn't feel so bright. I needed to vomit and quickly. I raced to the bathroom and heaved my guts up, my stomach feeling bloated and inflamed. I felt better and went to the mirror, I looked down at my stomach and there was a small bump. Nathaniel and I had sex yesterday afternoon. Was there protection used? I screamed and realised that I was carrying a half caste. I heard the window slam open and Nathaniel came straight through. I was crying and Nathaniel was asking me what was going on. I cleaned myself up and looked back at his sullen pulsing eyes.