Unexpected Visitor

I don't know how but I ended up in Jakes room passed out in the floor. I looked to the bed and saw it made, his scent filling my nostrils, making me cry a small tear. I picked myself up off the floor and went around his room, mesmerising myself with all his belongings. My hands brushing lightly over his trophies from sport, his pack of Pokemon cards that he collected, always telling me about the stupid trades that beginners make. His new guitar that he used once rested on its stand, the red base all covered in dust and fluff balls. I tried to keep it together as best as I could.

I took a small walk to my room and got my towel for a shower. I wasn't going to school today because A) I would have three minutes to get there and that would a freaking miracle for me. And B) I couldn't face Nathaniel and Trish, who probably would understand why I'm away. Actually I was trying to avoid Nathaniel all together.

I got undressed and hated on my body. I was starting to balloon out again, probably because I was too lazy to get up and go for a walk in the morning, too stuffed in the afternoon to go too. My auburn hair that I always criticise because I always get it cut to the horrid length. My chocolate eyes that mum claimed to be her favourite chocolate of all stared lifelessly back at me. I didn't want to go on about Tina the Talking Tummy or Cellulite Sally so I gladly turned the water on to soak in.

I took my time scrubbing my flaky skin, all the heaters and cold weather makes my body flake with the lack of sunlight. I couldn't wait for the summer again, maybe I could look at changing schools and keep to myself.

After fifteen minutes I turned the water off and let my body drip dry for a couple of minutes. I grabbed my towel from the rack that I chucked it on, wrapped my body in it and went to the basin and brushed my teeth and hair. Endless scrubbing for my teeth, three second job for my hair and I was ready enough to walk down to my bedroom. I opened my door and saw an ivory figure standing near my window all covered in black. I jumped and hugged the towel around me tighter, gasping in shock.

"Nathaniel! Get out now!" I screamed at him completely shocked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were hurt because I didn't see you last night. I'll do the decency and let you get some clothes on." He apologised.

"Woah woah woah woah! You didn't see me last night? I barely know you,"

He shook his head and pursed his lips looking like I was wrong and he was right.

"You know me better then you think you do," he mentioned.

"Get out please! How did you even get in?"

I held my towel tighter, hoping that he didn't see anything appealing.

"Easy, through your window. Here, you get some clothes on and I'll be waiting down stairs. Coffee white, with one sugar, correct?" He offered me.

"Yeah, how did you-?"

He was gone at the blink of one eye and I closed my eyes imagining that my mind was playing tricks.

"It was just a dream, it was just a dream," I kept repeating myself.

I went to my window and closed it, locked it and pulled my curtains across. There was no way how he could have fit through my window.

I went to my cupboard and got out my track suit pants, top and a pair of ugg boots. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and walked down to the kitchen. I heard the coffee machine beep and I went to the kitchen to see my coffee mug steaming with coffee.

"You're looking very modest!" Nathaniel commented.

"Gah!" I jumped at the bottom step, swinging my hand towards his jaw, him catching my wrist in mid swing.

"That wasn't very nice," he shook his head, placing my hand back by my side.

"Nor is coming in uninvited!" I yelled back.

"No, you invited me in ten years ago if I remember correctly,"

I waltzed past him and went to the kitchen to grab my coffee. Nathaniel following me like a loyal puppy to its owner.

"I have serious questioning for you. You better give me answers or I'll stab you," I said turning around, grabbing a butchers knife from the block beside the coffee machine.

"A knife isn't necessary, I'm willing to give you the answers." He answered taking a step forward.

I held the knife, turning it like a a gun going for the kill shot. Nathaniel took another step forward. His eyebrows raised, amused.

"I really don't think that you have the courage to do this to me. I quote, 'my guardian angel.' I'll give you my word," he snickered. My eyes caught with his pulsing purple eyes.

"Thanks for the coffee," I said dropping my  knife, holding my mug of coffee in my hand, completely in a trance in his eyes. He blinked once and I snapped back annoyed.

"DON'T DO THAT YOU ARSEHOLE!" I screamed out.

"That's not very nice. But you're welcome for the coffee," he giggled like a little school girl.

"Ha ha," I mocked.

I put my coffee mug down and went for the knife but his hands were quicker, he stood up and I held my hands in a surrender. The way he had the knife was unnerving. My skin had goosebumps appearing on the surface, my hands searching the kitchen bench for something to lay my hands on to strike my attack, although I knew he'd take me out easily. I came to grip with a glass that I could chuck at him. Nathaniel stepped to the side, so I gripped the glass tighter, waiting for his next move. He stepped around me and and I smashed the glass on his head. The splinters of glass shattered on my hand, sending splatters of blood everywhere. In the same instant, Nathaniel placed the knife back and looked at me disapproving.

"Was that really necessary? Now look what you've done. You've made a mess on the floor and your hand is bleeding. Not impressed Alex," Nathaniel said shaking his head.

"Ow! C'mon that seriously had to do some damage to you!" I pushed through the pain, through my teeth.

"No, even a crow bar wouldn't touch me. I wish you had the sense to realise that. C'mon I'll get you to my brother,"

I shook my head stubbornly. There was no way I was going to go with him to see his brother.

"Too bad."

He scooped me up into his arms and held me so delicately while running three hundred miles an hour. He placed me in his car that was the inconsiderate arsehole that stole my spot yesterday. I was silent the whole time he drove me to where ever he was taking me. Blood was dripping down my arm, to my legs. I couldn't see Nathaniel breathing.

"Why are you staring?" He asked looking at me.

"Look at the road you knob!" I said, frightened for my life.

He turned his vision back to the road.

"May I illustrate my point again? Why were you staring?" He asked intrigued.

"You're the inconsiderate arse hole that stole my spot yesterday." I replied with annoyance in my voice.

"That's putting it delicately," he giggled raising his eye brows.

"Stop it," I hissed under my voice.

"I'm trying to be nice to you,"

"More like invading,"

"Would you like me to go away?"

"Yes,"

"Well that's not going to happen anytime soon,"

He smiled his snickering half smile.

I cocked my head to the side and gave him my most evilest stare I could master.