Chapter 20

I pray you haven't forgotten about me. I rewrote last chapter a little bit. I think it's better than before and flows more but Idk. Btw this is long af. I've never written a chapter with so many words(over 5000). I hope it makes up for lost time. Anyway let's jump into it.

Gerard pov

I nonchalantly handed Mikey the phone then walked down the hall to the bathroom. I peeked into my room to briefly see that Frank was still passed out under the grey covers. I brushed my teeth and continued to stare at my completion in the mirror. It's hard not to sit there and point out your flaws, I've noticed. I don't do it as much as I used too and neither does Frank.

"Morning." Arms came from behind me and wrapped  around my stomach and Frank rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Hey." I sighed, turning around to face him and felt my lips turn up into a small smile as I gazed into his droopy eyes and ran a hand through his hair that was sticking up in different directions. I could feel him drawing small circles on my back and I lifted a hand against his cheek. He closed his eyes and put his hand over mine. "You're beautiful." I heard myself speak and he exhaled a laugh, but I could see the way he blushed and leaned into my hand.

"Gerard." He groaned, his voice rough and low. I don't even care if I sound corny as hell, he's gorgeous and I honestly can't even handle it sometimes. Right now for example, my heart beat increases just by having him in the same room and being the one that makes his cheeks flush and the one that kisses him and holds him at night makes me feel...lucky. I mean, I found the boy I love and I can't imagine a life without him.

"I love you." He spoke. The sentence seemed to leave his lips so easily. I honestly don't know why its so hard for me to say sometimes. I know that he loves me and I love him, it's just it can make me so painfully anxious when I try to speak. When he says it first I get this rush of emotion and I all want to do is tell him I love him till the day I die.

"I love you too." I wonder if it hard for him to say I love you first? It's probably just a weird me thing. I rested my forehead against his and pressed a chaste kiss on his lips.

"You want breakfast? I'll make ya something."

"Naw I'm not too hungry yet. We should go out and get lunch later though." He pulled away and began stripping from his clothes. He pulled his shirt up over his head and tossed it into the laundry bin. I watched him in the mirror as he turned on the shower and it sputtered to life.
I dazed off and my thoughts went to last night and how I still needed to apologize.
All of his clothes were in the hamper and he stepped into the shower.

"Something wrong?" He asked and I realized I haven't responded to his question yet.

"Uh yeah we can go out.... by the way, I'm sorry if I like freaked you out last night. Mikey got a little upset with me."

"It's fine, I was more concerned than anything else." Frank pulled the off-white curtain closed and I listened to the consistent noise of water hitting the ground.

"It was just a nightmare. I was stupid to get so worked up." I shook my head and turned away from the mirror to lean against the sink. I know Frank would be more understanding in this situation, I mean he knows exactly what it's like. If anything, what I'm feeling his nothing compared to what he's been through. I shouldn't even be talking about it.

"Sometimes you can't help what you're afraid of."

"I guess..." How often do you dream about everyone you love dying?

"So Mikey was upset-"

"That I threw out all of his meds? Yes." I finished for him.

"So what'd you do?" His head appeared from around the curtain and I loved the way his hair clung to his forehead.