Chapter Sixty-Nine

"The digaz are coming in everyone backstage

"The digaz are coming in everyone backstage ."
Mamma Nicole said as Momma Shana started to let in the screaming masses of girls in.
I sat on Devins lap backstage I started getting super nervous as I heard the voices from the other side of the curtain. I pulled my phone of to get a picture of me and Devin on snap he wasn't paying attention so I put the 😕😒❤️ emojis for the caption and then Devin saw the snap kissed my cheek off gaurd and took a picture it came of slightly blurry but it was cute. Dev posted it and put "Love of my life💜"
And my heart sped up. The crowd outside was cheering as the DJ hyped them up and had them doing dances and challenges. "I love you ." Dev said in my ear holding me tightly in his arms "I love you more." I said back without hesitation.
Lord knows I do.

Lexi was finishing her song" Trust" on stage right now and everyone was loving it and she went right into her song " Right Girl " which was cute fast song that had a island girl type beat to it. I was dancing a little forgetting I was sitting on a Devin then I stopped.
Mariah called Shari out and I heard everyone scream. I wondered if they would scream like that when I got up there, I was so nervous it was crazy
Shari was half way through "Work" she was killing it I got up and danced in the wings making sure no one saw me and then Shari did "One dance" and I kept dancing and I starting dancing with jazzy as we tried to not be loud when we laughed . As Shari finished her last song I got really nervous.
Everything seemed to be moving in slo motion as she talked about her Instagram and said her last words to the fans. Mariah came back out on stage and it seemed to move even slower.
"Now This girl right here may be new to the game but her voice and her talent has been around for a while help me welcome out my new best friend LEHLANI!"
More digaz screamed then I thought . Lexi handed me a mic and Devin kissed me "you got this baby ."