Chapter Sixty Six

"Devin the show is tomorrow !" I yelled jumping on his back " I know, My babies going to perform her first show

I yelled jumping on his back
" I know, My babies going to perform her first show ." He said boosting me further up on his back.

Today the boys, Shari, Lexi, and I have our final rehearsals in the dance studio to work out the kinks of our choreography and get together with our dancers.
We've all been in this studio four days in a row. It's tiring but to see it all come together is amazing and the choreography for my song runnin' is amazing, our choreographer Damian is amazing it's all amazing. (shout out to Damian at dance 411 in Atlanta 😛 I love him 🔥😍)

""Are you guys ready?? Shoes on ?" Momma Shana said grabbing her keys. Everyone nodded in agreement ready to get the day started.
Mr.star had picked us up some Dunkin and I was now sleepily sipping on my vanilla coolata with extra whip cream.
"8 am again let's do this ." I said putting my head on Devs shoulder. My body was sore as crap.

Once we were in the car and rolling Daniel and jazzy had drifted back off to sleep.
"Lexi I say we Netflix binge after rehearsals I can't bare to move  already, so 6 and 1/2 hours from now I'm not moving ." I said in the third row with her and jazzy who was leaning on her shoulder, seemingly drugged by sleep.
"Sounds like a plan ." She said as I shifted over leaning on the window and put jazzy's legs on my lap.
Devin turned around to look at me and I poked his face and took a delicious sip of my coolata.

Once we pulled up to the studio, Kevin woke Daniel and Lexi shook jazzy and we all piled out.
"Why are my artists so sleepy!!" Damian said flipping long locs, did I mention he's gay?🤔
"We've been on this loop for now four days ." Daniel said stretching his arms above his head sounding tired like everyone else . "Well no sacrifice no succes." Damian said clapping his hands as he waltzed into the studio leaving us there to contemplate our lives. 😭
I pushed Daniel and everyone else followed him into the studio. "Alright let's do this in order of the show Lexi your up." Damian said checking the Sound system.

Lexi got up and started stretching in the middle of the floor. Since Zan had left the Lucki girls to go to college, and Sam and Bree seems to be edging into modeling and photography. Lexi had been focusing on her own music, and pushing for her songwriting . So far she had some great ones and they completely amazed me.

I zipped my jacket up and started stretching in a corner of the room. Pushing some lunges, squatting and twisting my shoulders, and stretching my legs in a split. Then I remembered the boys were still in the room.
"Damn babygirl how come you've never shown me you can do that." Devin said trying to catch my attention "maybe because you're supposed to be working and not looking at my ass." I said changing to another stretch "boys you'll be in the next studio working on vocals for a bit until Damian starts with Lehlani who's going to be last before you guys ."
Momma Shana said pushing kev through the doors and yanking Devin out of the room who was previously in my face trying to kiss me. I laughed at and got up to sit and watch Lexis set.
She went through her new song called 'Trust' which was my favorite and I knew every word. I started humming along and tapping my fingers to the melody of the music pouring from the speakers. I was feeling pretty antsy about my set and I definitely felt the pressure.