Chapter Twenty-Seven

After Devin did that I laughed nervously still burning red in the face , he smirked at me knowing what he just did to me.
Devin 2
Me 0
He wasn't even trying yet he was winning. I walked up to the counter to order definitely feeling the slight embarrassment because of how quickly he accelerated my heartbeat.

"What can I get for you tonight ." Chan asked
"I'll have the rice and two sides with shrimp fried rice , with teriyaki chicken and mixed veggies and a medium drink." I said he rang up my order and passes me a cup I filled my cup with lemonade. And sat waiting for everyone else to order. Kevin had ordered after Devin and sat down with me I pulled my phone out and Devin took it and put it  in his pocket.
"Devin if you don't give me my phone." I said because obviously he wanted me to put my hands in his pocket or elsewhere.
"Get it ." He said stretching and putting his toned muscular arms behind his head.
"Nah Dev you can keep it." I said sitting " Nah babygirl get it ."
Then I thought
Payback 😏
I smirked and reached over into his sliding my hands over the middle of his sweatpants and rubbed in circles he groaned and rolled his eyes slowly
Kevin looked up and started laughing and by the time Devin realized I had stopped I already had my phone back
Me-2
Devin-2
Obviously slightly turned on he put his head on the table lowkey salty. I laughed at him and rubbed his neck playing with the curls at the back of his neck too.
"Is the baby okay." I said in a toddler voice mocking his pain
"You gone stop playing with my feelings babygirl." He muttered with his head still on the table while I rubbed his neck.
"Then next time don't kiss my neck in public trying to be all seductively innocent."
I whispered in his ear kissing his neck , his cologne intoxicated me for a moment making me want to continue , but I think he learned his lesson.
Me-3
Devin-2
I win

Chan called me to get my bag and I ran my fingers through Devins hair as I went to get it.

~{Devin}~
Kevin kept laughing and I lifted my head from the table and glared at him.
"She definitely gotchu bro."
"Whatchu mean fool?"
"She gotchu you right man. She's smart talented and beautiful and just conned you like that . Devin Gordon you have met you're match son . She's the key."
I laughed and smiled looking at her she was thanking chan and she smiled her beautiful smile before coming back to the table and reading a text on her phone.

Maybe I have.

~{Lehlani }~
Once we where back in the car
I Devin didn't seem mad at me anymore . I don't think he was legit angry mad in the first place. He put his head back on my shoulder  "Dani send me that picture yo."
"Gotchu put your number in ." I put my number in his phone and he sent the picture and I saved it then saved his number as 'DVeda💜🔥😛'
We pulled up at Mrs.Lei's and got out of the car again
"Mrs.Lei moved here from Haiti and now she has a bakery here with the best Deserts I've ever tasted." Jazzy said as we walked through the door.
"Let's be happy she brought her family recipes from
Haiti too ." Lexi said laughing.

----------------------------
Anyone know how old jazzy is ?