Chapter Thirteen

My heart rate accelerated but I just leaned back in my desk chair and pulled my phone out and started going through Instagram liking things tagging Jayla and esme on Instagram Then I got on snap and make and funny face video and put 'in the studio yo 🔥🔥'
And then I heard Devin laughing , I looked up and met his eyes "your goofy and cute, what's your snapchat?"
He complimented me
"It's Indixn.haze" I said blushing
"And thanks."
He smile, that's a good sign then a notification popped up on my phone saying 'DevieBae😈👅💘😍 added you as a friend''

I freaked inside! he follows me on Twitter Instagram and now snapchat !!!
"So where are you from ? " he said snapping me out of my thoughts "well it's kinda complicated my family has a mixed background."
"We have time, my dad talks a lot." He said laughing "plus I really want to get to know you."
Okay he's killing me I'm dead 😍😩
"Well." I said blushing "Grandfathers parents moved from Jamaica to New York where he met my grandmother and had my mom and uncle then they moved to South Carolina and my mom had me in college in Virginia but I was raised in South Carolina but now we live in Georgia." I say trying not to talk all that much.
"Diverse I see." He says looking at me its like I have his full attention, he phone was in his hand but the screen was off and he was looking at me. He's truly amazing, he's just as caring as I thought. "Yeah then my biological dad is Cherokee Indian."
"That's wassup were both Jamaican and Cherokee Indian." "Yeah I've know from you're bio." I said smiling why am I being so boring !!! 😩😑🙄
"How long have you been a diga? " he said " ten months , what's it like being so well known Mr. DGord ?"
"I like the way you put that." He said as I finally got the confidence to look him in him eyes "As you've seen I love the growth of success the boys and I like the fans but truth be told we all want to find a girl to share all this will because sometimes it gets stressful." "Yeah going to school and doing studio time and hours in gymnastics 5 days a week are stressful and I have Ap classes it might now be the same as rising fame but I know what you mean by feeling alone." I said running my fingers through my hair
~{ Devin}~
She gets it !😍
I don't know what made me want to open up to her so fast when she asked that question but I just know I can trust her. She's so laid back and pretty, I definitely want to keep talking to her. " what's your number ?" I said she looked kind of shocked at first then I unlocked my phone and handed it to her and she blushed and smiled, her smile is beautiful too wow I hope she got some girls for the Squad.