Chapter Thirty

"Kevin it's okay I'm fine

"Kevin it's okay I'm fine." I said looking at him, I tried to get back to my lyrics but he took my notebook out of my lap and took my pencil from between my fingers.

"Tell me what's really wrong" he said again, I rolled my eyes not at him, but at the fact that I felt stupid and as if I was going to cry.
"I don't like pushing my problems off on other people kev ."
"Your not, your my friend and I asked." He rebutted he wasn't gonna quit, I sighed
" I'm worried I'm not good enough for Devin to want to date me and he'll lose interest in a matter of days, and I've been through too much to do it again, I'm not as pretty as the girls he's really interested in."
" that's not even CLOSE to true! Your drop dead beautiful and Devin sees that, and even if he doesn't I see that in you.......
And I know someone else will too..."
Kevin said I looked down and saw he was still holding my hands from when he took my pencil, now closely though.  It made my stomach jump. I didn't have feelings for kev but I don't know about this situation I pulled my hands out of his acting like I was putting my hair into a bun.
"Thanks kev I needed that." I said looping my bun acting normal. Maybe I was overthinking, Kevin couldn't like me.
Kevin hugged me and left. I kept listening to music and singing out loud.  I had written some more lyrics and I was going to ask Mr.Star his opinion tomorrow. It was now like almost 3am. So I went upstairs to brush my teeth and ask Lexi to help me with the bed. I went into lexis room to grab my tooth brush.
"Where have you been? " she asked she was on her bed in pjs and on her laptop.
"I was in the studio I needed to clear my head, I was also trying to work on some more songs ."
" that's wassup do you want me to get the mattress ?" She asked
"Yes please , I'm ready to chill."
I went to the bathroom and someone was in there, I knocked and heard a muffled mumble so I just waited, then   The door opened and the warm air mixed with the cold around me, and Devin walked out of the bathroom in basketball shorts and a tshirt which was clinging with water to his chest outlining his abs, and his curls were dripping water.
"Are you going to bed soon babygirl?" He asked
"I don't know I'm kind of sleepy but I might kick it with Lexi first I said starting to brush my teeth and Devin came behind me and just stood there . I spit in the sink and rinsed it and continued brushing I cocked my eyebrow at him in the mirror and he only smirked and did the same. This boy