Chapter Eleven

~{Lehlani }~'I don't know much about love but I know you got the key to my heart wind it up and I'm yours, yours wind it up cause baby I'm yours tonight'

~{Lehlani }~
'I don't know much about love but I know you got the key to my heart wind it up and I'm yours, yours wind it up cause baby I'm yours tonight'

As I summed up the final chorus I felt really good about the song I heard applause and I turned to exit The booth to come face to face with Lexi and sitting next to her was Devin.
I'm going to be sick.
"You have a lot of power in that voice young lady." Mr.AllStar said
"Thank you sir." I said sitting down trying my best to avoid Devins currently green eyes .
"Well since my other two kids are here, why not introduce you there's a big chance you guys will be spending a lot of future time together. Lehlani this is-."
"Lexi from the luck girlz and Devin from The Bomb Digz." I said blushing at the sound of Devins name leaving my mouth " I've been a Diga and a Lucki charm for a while now." 😊
" ayee that's lit baby girl you have an amazing voice ." Devin said hugging me
He spoke to me !
He hugged me!
😳 He called me baby girl.!
"T-thank you , Dev that means a lot."
"You really did you great I love ya voice long time😩" Lexi said in her British Australian mash up accent.
"Thanks so much Lexi." I said trying to calm myself down Lexi, Devin, and Jazzy were really 3 beautifully blessed kids.
Devin was on his phone and caught me looking at him so I put all of my hair on one shoulder to hide my face and turn towards the table.
"So Lehlani do you have any other talents regarding anything.?"
" actually yes I Sing, Dance I love dancing, I sew and knit, I love fashion, and I do Gymnastics." I said

(I actually do all of this stuff Foreal school weeks are hectic.) 

"Lots of talents for a Gorgeous girl ." Devin said almost thinking out loud because we he realized  he  said it he smiled really wide at me.
"Thanks Dev." I said blushing
"Well that's good, a variety of talents for a more controversial approach."
said Mr.AllStar trying to keep Devin from being any more charming than he already is . He was probably cursing the good genes he gave Devin  in his head.
I know Devin probably flirts with everyone and maybe he's either just being charming or just being sweet, so why do his complements make me feel like I've blown away to an alternative parallel universe?? What's he doing to me? I've literally been in a room with him 15 mins and he's officially blown apart my heart apart worse than he has over Instagram, Snapchat, and Younow.
Èl va a hacer qúe me vúele loco😩😩
(He's going to drive me crazy, for you learning peeps😉)