Chapter Thirty-Eight

Since momma Shana had her chilli simmering, I wanted to take a shower  and be 100% ready to fall into a food coma, cause I was planning on EATING😩❤️, I ran the water and went to Lexi's room to grab my duffle, I took a nice hot shower, washed my h...

Since momma Shana had her chilli simmering, I wanted to take a shower  and be 100% ready to fall into a food coma, cause I was planning on EATING😩❤️, I ran the water and went to Lexi's room to grab my duffle, I took a nice hot shower, washed my hair and got out dried off and threw on my t-shirt and leggings. My hair was dripping and making my back cold so I pulled it into a bun so my curls  be dry in the morning...... And probably frizzy🙄. I went back downstairs, and Daniel, Kevin , and Devin were now upstairs on the couch, I laughed and almost fell on the floor "y'all better had smelt that food, hungry selves ."  I sat in between Daniel and Devin putting my legs on Daniel and my head on Dev. I poked Devin in his jaw "Ahh!" I said grabbing my finger wincing in pain "what's wrong ?" He said "you're jawline is so damn sharp... I cut myself." I laughed at myself and he looked at me your so corny ." "Yes yes I know ." I said 'bowing'

"Dinner! you guys cmon !" Mr.Star said I pushed the boys and made it to the table, almost busting my tail in the process. Sat down in front of a big bowl of chilli with cornbread and the aroma itself had my mouth watering "Lehlani almost killed everyone getting to the table ." Lexi said laughing at me.
We sat and said grace and dug into the food, it was so good, I probably looked complexly ratchet. Most elf everyone had finish and I sat back finishing off the cornbread. "That was so great ." I said putting my dish in the dishwasher "I'm glad you enjoyed it. " she said laughing. a bit
Shari and I went back into the living room watching food network. It was cupcake wars we were rooting for this team that had that wanted the prize money to establish themselves officially As a business
"Let's get ice cream." Shari said " I could never turn that down , cookie dough?" I said "yaaaaas." I laughed and we went to ask momma Shana