Chapter Twenty-Three

"Well don't worry about Devin . Let's go ." Lexi said jumping up to put on some shoes
"Where are we going ?"
"To get some snacks my stash is low."
"😂 okay my bag is downstairs , I'll grab it .
"No it's cool I gotchu ." She said letting her hair back down
"Okay." I smiled "ready "
I put my jersey back on and followed her downstairs
"Ma Can I borrow the car ?"
She asked when we got to mama Shana who was packing Lucki and Gizzy gear.
"To go where? " mama Shana side eyeing her
"To the gas station . I was gonna buy some snacks for me and Lani ."
"Sure babydoll."
Lexi grabbed the keys out of the bowl and we went in the garage.
I hopped in the passenger seat and put my seat belt on . Then my phone buzzed

DGord👅😍💗🔥: where are you ?

Me🌹😛❣ with Lexi why ?

DGord👅😍💗🔥: you guys left ? I thought we were gonna chill till my dad was ready for you ?

Me:🌹😛❣ nah it's cool you seemed busy with your friend, I don't wanna ruin anything .

DGord👅😍💗🔥: it's not like that Lani I promise 💘

Me🌹😛❣: it's cool it's not like we're together Dev

~{Devin }~

Babygirl 😍🌹💜💦: it's cool it's not like we're together Dev

I stared at the last message as Kilya came back from the bathroom. Kilya lives in the next neighborhood over. she's very over dramatic and very much a hoe I know she's here because of my progress with TBD . Daniel and Kevin have told me hows she's asked them the same questions about our money as she asks me. I thought I got rid of her when she and her family went on vacation and I stopped responding to her texts. I'm just not gonna snap on her and drop her though because I'm nice , she's still a female.
She sat on the couch and I Moved out of me and Lani's convo and went on Instagram. I saw that Lexi had posted a picture in the car with Lani. Her smile is so gorgeous. I really wanna get to know her better , so we can get closer.

(I had to😂)

"What are You thinking about ? " Kilya said trying to lean into my phone. Damn I forgot about her that fast.
"Nothing just on ig ." I said moving her
🙄