Chapter Forty-Nine

Hey guys sooo look I don't like love triangles, like at all their cliche and messy because everyone does them especially in the TBD fandom this is a DEVIN book and I have a crush on DEVIN so that's who I'll be with

Here's a short something
--------------------------

"How you kicking me out though? After all I did for you ?

"How you kicking me out though? After all I did for you ?." Kev yelled in protest as I tried to push him off the couch "yes and I said thank you and we just ate breakfast , you heard me say Devin was coming over ." I said out of breathe from pushing him
"Lmao I'm just playing " Kev said getting up and causing me to fall "AHH!" I said he laughed "nah I'm just playing babygirl I'm gone ." Don't dot anything with Devin that I wouldn't do 😏."
"So what does that NOT include ?"🙃🤔
"Haha very funny ." He said walking to the door "bye kev ." He waved as he walk to the elevator . I've met some amazing people

"Dev leave me alone ." I said laughing, this boy was chasing me because he bout starburst for us and he had already kilt his pack, now he wanted mine. "But I bought it !" He yelled as He ran after me into the kitchen "you gave it to me though !" I said he pinned me down on the bed and almost got my starburst.
"Move Devin ." I said trying to kick him I reached up like I was going to kiss him on the cheek but I bit his cheek instead (lightly)
"Owe !" He said I pushed him and ran to the bathroom locking the door. I sat on the floor against the door listening. Devin was shuffling on the other side, and now it was quiet.
"Lani you left teeth marks on my cheek ." He yelled sounding far away from the door "suck it up you big baby!" I yelled

Then it got quiet again I unlocked the door and Devin jumped on me
"DEVIN your  heavy and you got me tight if you think your big but is staying on me  ."
"If I was on you in the bed you wouldn't reject." He said with an smirk "go in the kitchen and dump some  Milk on your face."
He laughed and I pushed him off me.

We got up and  watched a movie, I ordered more food and we just pigged out, I got a personal pizza, a burger and fries, Devin got a Hamburger , chicken strips, and fries.
"You so adorable ." I said as he watched the tv with ketchup on his nose. I reached over using my napkin to wipe his nose, he grabbed my hand and kissed the back  of it and pulled me into him. I pushed my face into his stomach pushing my head under his arm "what are you doing ? " he said his laugh vibrating my head  "Dev do you not know how good you smell? ."  I laughed And turned my head to watch the movie, he kissed the top of my head and rapped his arms around me as we finished the movie.