Chapter Seven

'She can get used to this Roll out black labels (get used to this )Big bills on the the tables (Get used to this)Everybody ain't ab-'

Roll out black labels (get used to this )
Big bills on the the tables
(Get used to this)
Everybody ain't ab-'

I put my finger over my home button on my iPhone and got up its 5 am and I have to go to the airport. It's now Friday and I'll be meeting with Devins dad today to sing and if he likes it... Hopefully I'll get signed and he'll work with me.😬
I got out of bed and decided to take a shower since today will be a long day I got in for about five minutes singing some songs and then stepping out and wrapping myself in my towel.
I walked over and picked out a cropped Nike sweatshirt, ripped jeans and roshes.
My hair was wet and curly so I left it down and put my bucket hat on and my black and gold cat eye shades since I didn't feel like putting on my liner yet. I grabbed my suit case and my duffle bag and unplugged my rose gold iPhone 6s and plugged my earbuds in and put them in my pocket.
"Lani ! Are you ready it's 5:45 the flight leaves at 7 and airport security is crazy."
"Yea ma I'm coming!"
I dropped my charger in my duffle bag walked over to my full length mirror and took a snapchat picture.
"Big thangs in the making baby💸❣" is what I put for the caption  then I grabbed my bag and went downstairs.
The flight to New York was 2 hours long and the uber was waiting out side our house to take us to the airport.
The woman took our belongings and put them in the trunk of the suv and my mother and I got in I was hype cause the uber had some flamez music playing, she was dope.

We pulled up to the airport thanked the uber and walked into security and went up to the counter to check our luggage in.
"Good morning welcome to Hartsfeild - Jackson airport, which flight are you taking this morning ?"
Greeted the woman at the desk
"Two to New York / Laguardia airport." My mother said putting her luggage on the belt
"The 7:05 flight yes mam let me tag these for you and check you're tickets. "
She scanned the tickets and I kept my duffle bag on my hip as my carry on and we walked through to security and I took my bag off put it on the belt and pulled my lap top out and put my phone on top and walked through the scanner . It went off because of my jewelry but I wasn't taking it off, shit my chain was real and niggas steal so.
The man called me over and waved the metal detecting wand realizing it was my jewelry  and belly ring he let me pass. My mom and I got to our terminal and decides to get biscuits. We ate and sat around by now it was 6:47am and the flight attendant open the gate for us to load.

This is possibly the start to the rest of my life.