Chapter Sixty-Three

6 hours later

6 hours later

"Lani nope get out of the studio ." Devin said grabbing me "Devin just let me finish my 'Angel of Mine' cover and rerecord 'Runnin' and - "
"No Lani lets go your a workaholic ." Dev said cutting me off "dad is she good to go ?" He said looking over at Mr.star as a looking at him with pleading eyes "get her out of here." He said laughing and shaking his head as Dev picked me up. "Wait Star no! Dev put me down!" I said as he took me upstairs to the living room "I wanted to finish the song today " I said looking at Devin with a pout once he put me down on the couch.
"You can finish tonight, you've haven't spent anytime with me anyway ." He said pouting and laying on my stomach
" you big baby. Have you checked your phone ? ." I asked him ".... You know the digaz ?"
"Nope let's see."
I grabbed my phone and went into Instagram seeing that I got 2.4k more followers than I had since this morning and 500 tags from digaz who had screen shotted our bios and some who had made edits for me and Devin .
Some digaz had texted my phone, trying to ask favors or for me to FaceTime them with Devin (🙄🙄) Digaz I had never even talked to before, I guess it comes with the territory.
fake asses.😒
"It's out there now , a lot of people are being supportive though I said showing him edits . I was on my phone liking some and saying thank you when Dev started kissing on my face "Lani, ......Lehlani." He said in between the kisses. I looked up and realized he had me on snapchat "Dev stop ." I said laughing trying to take his head out of my neck then the video ended "that'll be on Instagram in 2 mins. " I said using his phone to send me the video "I don't care, I have bragging rights too ." He said laughing then my phone a got a tag while I was on Instagram and tbdsnapchat had posted the video and tagged Devin and I 'my best friends in love 😭😩💗' the captions said I liked the video.
Digaz move faster than I thought
"Someone thinks I was lying because I said I wasn't dating you but then you asked me out, which I didn't know you were gonna do and now I'm your girlfriend." I said reading some captions of digaz post on my TL
(I know some digaz that follow that would talk about that too but 🤔🌚🐸☕️)
"They bugging." Dev said rolling his eyes
"I want a BLT burger ." I said scrolling through food pages on Instagram
"With out tomatoes ." Devin said making a face while I played with his curls and pulled on a blonde curl
"Lani lets get some food fam ." Lexi said coming into the living room and taking the remote from Devin , who made a stank face at her
"You read my mind girl lets go ." I said moving Devins head off my lap
"You just gonna leave me ? " Devin said said grabbing my hand as I got up "boy she'll be back , JAZZY LETS GO."
Lexi said
"Lemme put my shoes on." I said grabbing them from by the door
"Ready ?" Jazzy said coming down the stairs
Lexi looked at both of us "we're all were tye dye shirts and shorts " I said lets a take a picture , Devin ! " I said calling him over

"Can you take this real quick ?" I asked him handing him my phone and pecking him on the lips cause he was mean mugging me . Lexi gagged and then Lexi jazzy and I crouched down to a squat and put up the prayer hands and the flash came on as Dev took the picture.

I sent it to Lexi and she posted it with the caption 'did you know there was a third Gordon girl ?💘😍'
And I posted it and put 'Curls that make ya mans dizzy 😍💦🌀'

"Alright Bae I'll be right back as we went to the garage.