Lots Of Kissing

We all sat around our normal lunch table, stuffing our mouths like pigs with the food that the school gives us. Thankfully we are all friends again and no one is making fun of us anymore. It was a relief when Blake said that he forgave me. About a thousand pounds lifted off my shoulders.

"So are we still hanging out after school?" I asked them. They gave me all different responses from nodded their head yes to mumbling through their food.

All of them coming over to my house at once always gave me anxiety. I never know what they are going to break and how much of it they are going to. I pulled out my phone to text to my mom and make sure that it is still okay for them to come over after school.

The bell rang, signaling that lunch was over and we all split up from each other. Drake and I went towards my locker, like we always did, and he put his arm around my waist. I leaned into his embrace, taking in his scent. I'll never get tired of the smell of him.

"Babe, can we just leave?" Drake whined into my ear. I should his arm away from me once we had reached my locker. He knows how I feel about ditching ever since Blake and I did. I haven't ditched since then.

"No," I told him straight forward. He leaned against the locker next to mine and rose him eyebrows.

"It would be fun," he said, and his voice was multiple octaves lower than usual. I shoved his chest hard and he had to take a couple steps back. "Come on."

"No. I'll make you a deal, okay?" I turned towards him once I had closed my locker. He looked intruded by my offer.

"I'm listening."

"If you get through the rest of today, pay attention in class and get your work done, you can do whatever you want to me tonight. I won't stop you," I tell him. He laughed lowly and stepped so close to me that I could smell the mint on his breath.

"I really wouldn't give me that freedom, love," his tongue rolled of the words with venom. For some reason, it made me that much more attracted to him.

"Leave. Do as you're told. I'll hold up my end," I say before brushing past him and making my way towards my next class.

~-~-~-

"I did something really, really stupid," I said. To people outside my jeep, I probably looked like I was talking to myself but my dad put in a Bluetooth radio in here and now I can talk on the phone without having to hold it.

"Well that's nothing new," Sapphire laughed from the other end.

I rolled my eyes, even though she can't see me.

"You are not helping me," I growl at her.

Her laughter instantly dies away and she starts paying attention.

"What happened?"

"Remember Drake?" I asked her as I started pulling out of the school parking lot.

"The hot one? Yes."

"Wow. Anyways, so he's coming over to my house tonight and I told him that if he pays attention in class and does his work that I'll let him to whatever he wants to me."

I was chewing on the inside of my lip, a nervous habit, waiting for her to reply. I know that she is thinking about it because this what she does when she is trying to find a solution.

"Do you trust him?" she asked with a serious tone.

I let out a loud sigh and rested my head against the head rest of my seat as I pulled up on a red light.

"That's the thing. I don't know if I do, and I don't know how far he would actually go."

"Well, on the bright side, at least you aren't a virgin. That would make this situation that much more difficult," she said. I know that she has a point, but it still doesn't really help me. I don't know if I should blackout on it, or just see what happens and try to stop him if he goes too far.

"I think you should trust him this one time. Maybe he will surprise you. Is there going to be other people there?"

"Yeah," I tell her, "The other guys."

"See! Nothing to worry about sweetie."

-~-~-~

I grab my phone and send out a text tell all of them that they can come whenever they want. My basement is now spotless and I have all kinds of food made up.

I'm in a tight black tank top and short shorts. My hair is up in a ponytail and my glasses are sitting on the bridge of my nose as I wait for them to respond. Steven is the first one to, saying that he is also bringing a date.

Steven has the ability to get any girl he dreams of. He could simply trip and fall and land in a date. It's a quality that I find both intruding and annoying.

My doorbell rings and I run to the door to see who the first to arrive is. I see Drake standing with a bag of chips. He is wearing black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket over that. He looked hot to say the least.

"Why hello beautiful," he tells me and wraps his free arms around the small of my back, pulling me into him for a hug. Something about Drakes hugs made my mind go fuzzy. He held on a little tighter as he tried to pull away. He laughed and squeezed me once more before moving inside.

"So what is the plan for tonight?" he asked me. We are now in the kitchen and I am leaning against the counter while he puts the chips with the rest.

"Movies," I tell him.

He walks over to me and pins me against the counter. His head bends down, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Kissing?" he asked in the most innocent tone I've ever heard.

"Lots and lots of kissing."

~-~-~-

"Bye guys! Don't have too much fun without us!" I called as Steven and his date left. She was nice and really pretty. I wouldn't mind spending more time with her.

"Babe! Come here," I heard Drake call from upstairs.

"Where are you?" I call back, walking up the stairs.

"Your bedroom."

When I walk in, Drake is laying on my bed in only his boxers. He stands to meet me at the door, but closes it behind me, locking it as well.

He pushes himself against me, forcing me to feel how excited he is.

"This is what you do me baby. Let me make you feel good," he whispered in my ear and his fingers brush across my neck, moving my hair to mark his territory.

He is like a drug addiction. One I can't say no to.

"Please," I moan as he begins to suck on my neck.

He is my drug.