Need To Be Careful

I heard the door downstairs open and I knew who exactly it was. I waited patiently with my books and papers scattered along the floor. My hair was pulled up in a messy bun and many pieces where falling out. I had on a pair of sweatpants and a band shirt of someone I don't even know.

My door slowly creaked open as he snuck in. He closed the door behind him and sat on the floor next to me. Before I knew it, I was being pulled into his strong arms for a hug.

"Well hello there," I told him. He mumbled a reply and I continued doing my work. He had his head shoved in the crook of my neck, not removing his arms from my body. A blush rose up my cheeks as he moved the hair off my neck and placed soft kisses over my skin.

I turned myself in his embrace, now straddling his lap. He smiled at me and placed a small kiss on the tip of my nose. He leaned down a little, our mouths finding each other's. It didn't last long, as much as I wanted it to. He didn't pull far back though.

"Hi," he whispered, our lips brushing against each other's.

"Hi."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the hairs on the back on his neck, just looking into his eyes. We did this a lot, just staring at one another. It isn't in a weird way either. It's like we are just taking in and appreciating each other's beauty. Or at least that is what I am doing with him.

"You need to let me go," I told him. He laughed and shook his head before laying me down on the floor while he hovered above me.

"Not yet, princess," he said lowly before kissing me again. This time was rougher and faster. His tongue slid across the bottom on my lips, asking for access. I gladly grant him, and tug on his hair. A groan escapes his mouth.

His hips slowly push down on mine, creating friction. I tilted my head to the side as he kissed down my jaw, and as far down my chest he could before my shirt got in the way.

"Okay, Drake, I promised that I would help you study for this test, not make out with you," I laughed at him and pushed him away. He pretended to pout but sat up nonetheless. I picked up my science book and threw it at his chest.

He actually surprised me. He pulled himself together and we got through all three chapters and he didn't complain once. I had to bribe him with food and kisses a couple times (and I told him that he could touch my boobs if he would focus) to get him to finish a question.

I'm packing my books and binder away in my bag, since we are done now, when I feel two arms wrap around me waist and pull me close to their chest.

"Why would you wear yoga pants?" he whispered in my ear. I quickly looked down and realized that I actually was wearing yoga pants. I just like to wear them, especially when I am doing homework because they are comfortable.

I'll have to keep in mind that when Drake is around, because I can feel how excited he is.

"Settle down there. I actually didn't realize that I was wearing these," I turn in his arms once more. He towered over me and he had to look down at me. His hands are running up and down my back, but eventually take their journey downwards until both hands cup my ass.

"Can we make out now? You made a lot of promises, baby," he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes but took his hand, pulling him towards my bed.

I've never been this way around a guy, except Blake. I'm usually shy and let them dominate me, but for some reason Drake gave me this feeling of confidence that I've never felt before. It's like I could do anything and he would never judge me.

I lay down on my bed and slowly pull him down with me by the collar of his shirt. He wasted no time in connecting his mouth to mine in a rushed manor. His hands roamed my body until they rested on my chest. He squeezed every once in a while. He eventually slide his hand under the small of my back and pulled my crotch into his.

I let my finger do whatever they pleased. My left hand outlined the sharp line of his jaw with the other ran under his shirt and felt his toned chest. He didn't have abs but he was toned.

He pulled away and let out a shaky breath before pulling my hand from under his shirt.

"Babe, you can't do that," he told me, his eyes closed. I smirked, knowing what that means. Every time we are around, I learn another weakness. That one spot right under his ear. When I roll my eyes. Now, my hand under his shirt.

"But it's fun," I whined.

"Maybe for you, but you need to be careful or else this is going to go farther than you want it to," he says, his voice still coming out vulnerable. I've never seen him like this, so tender and weak. It was beautiful.

His phone starts ringing from inside his pocket. He groans and fumbled to get it out but I quickly snatch it. It gives me a second to admire what I had done to him.

I didn't bother looking at who was calling, figuring it was one of the guys wanting to hang out since mine had hung earlier and it was Matt.

I started laughing at Drake freaking out about me answering.

"Hello?" I say, trying not to laugh.

"You've got to be kidding me," a cold and all too familiar voice rings through the phone.