Chapter 35

Hey guys!

Please don't hate me. I know I said I would try and get this update to you as quick as possible, but I had major writer's block, and I've started back at school so my life got hectic again.

And sorry that this chapter isn't as long as my recent chapters have been. But I feel like its a decent chapter and I like the way it ends.

There are only about three or four chapters of this book left now! I can't believe I've actually stuck with this story. There will be a sequel and I have tons of ideas and twists planned for that, so please stick around, the story is still far from over yet!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. And I will try my best to update quicker this time.

Lucy xxx

Chapter 35

Tally's POV

I woke up with a feeling of dread settled deep in my stomach. I instantly knew why. Today I had to go round to Dylan's and report back to Niall. I knew that she would be there. 

I had never liked Dylan, and finding out what he was really like had just consolidated my reasons to hate him. He had hurt my best friend so badly, and I couldn't let him get away with that. 

I'd been round his on occasion, he often threw parties at his house - I first met (Y/n) at one of his parties. The place was too spotless, almost like a show house. Maybe it's just because I'm really untidy, but the cleanliness of it seemed really weird.

I got dressed into a light blue blouse and a dark blue lace skirt. I guess it was a little too formal, but Dylan was seriously rich. I straightened my hair and put on some concealer and mascara, and went outside. I wasn't in the mood for any breakfast.

I clambered into my old car and started the engine. It's really terrible, but it doesn't drive too badly and it means I don't have to use public transport, something that I have taken a strong disliking to ever since I got lost on the tube aged seven.

After about twenty minutes of driving, I turned into the street of huge white houses. They all looked exactly the same to me. I had no idea which one was Dylan's. Good job there were only about ten of them I suppose.

I stopped when I saw Dylan walking out of one of the houses. Perfect. That meant that he would be gone and I could talk to (Y/n) without worrying about him being there. He got in the black sports car parked neatly outside the house and drove off.

I parked my car and climbed out on seeing him disappear around the corner. It looked very out of place amongst all of the expensive houses and flashy cars. 

I cautiously approached Dylan's front door. What if she wasn't here? Her car, which was even worse than mine, wasn't parked outside.

I pressed the doorbell and waited for a few minutes. No one answered. I pressed once again. Nothing.

"(Y/n)?" I called. "(Y/n), are you there?"

Just as I was giving up hope on her being there, I heard the door click, signalling that it was being unlocked. It slowly opened to reveal (Y/n), stood in some old jogging bottoms and an oversized jumper. She looked awful, and had huge bags under her eyes.

I felt instant pity towards her and pulled my best friend into a hug. She didn't hug me back, just stood there. 

"Come on, lets go in. We need to talk," I smiled at her, hiding my worry and fear and leading her through to the living room.

We both perched on the leather sofas.

"Would you like something to drink? There is plenty of tea," She said. Her voice was small. I nodded and she exited the room, leaving me to wonder what could have happened in the last day to make her seem so empty.