Chapter 25

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry for taking ages to upload, I had a five hour rehearsal on Wednesday, a show on Thursday and a party yesterday so this has been my first chance to update!

I'm becoming really obsessed with The Eagles lately; I can see why they're Niall's idols! If you haven't already listened to some of their music, then  I really recommend that you do!

This chapter is dedicated to @FaithStyles69x because she gave me some amazing feedback! Please go and check out her works, her stories are really amazing. <333

And I know that the photo is a bit random, but it's the only one I could find where he looks remotely angry...

WARNING! IMPORTANT! READ THIS BIT EVEN IF YOU NORMALLY SKIP MY NOTES ---> Now on a serious note, this chapter contains self-harm. There's not tons, but if you think that it might affect you if you currently cut, have cut in the past or get urges to, then make sure that there are NO sharp objects around you. I'm trusting you to do what you think is best for you. I love you guys and if you need to talk about anything, or you're not happy with this, then please PM me or comment and we can sort something out. Please don't be shy and let me know straight away. It will probably come up again in the story, but similarly, it won't be very much. 

Thank you so much for reading and commenting and giving me incredible feedback!

Lucy xxx

(Y/n)’s P.O.V.

“(Y/n), what the hell’s going on?” Tally yelled at me as soon as I emerged from the side of the cave. Zayn wasn’t with them, and I was sure that he couldn’t have left the cave yet, as they would have stopped him and got all of the details that they possibly could.

“I-I really don’t know. I’m just so confused,” I replied, looking out towards the sea. It was the same colour as Niall’s eyes. Shit. Why couldn’t I have a switch on my forehead to turn my brain off?

“Ok, why don’t you start by telling us what’s going on!” Tally raised her eyebrows.

I groaned. I’d already told the whole, stressful story once, and now there was even more to add to it. But Tally was my best friend, and I knew I could trust the others.

So I told them. Absolutely every detail. They had a right to know what was going on I guess, and maybe they could give me some help or advice.

“So, Niall was pretty pissed off?” Liam asked once I’d finally finished.

“No, he was just shouting for the fun of it,” I retorted sarcastically. Liam winced and I instantly felt guilty. It wasn’t his fault I was in a bad mood. It wasn’t anyone’s in fact, just mine. “Sorry,” I sighed, swallowing my pride.

“I think I’ll go and check he’s ok,” Liam began worriedly.

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea, he was seriously angry. Maybe we should just leave him alone for a bit,” I suggested.

“He gets angry sometimes, and he needs someone to go and talk him down a bit. I’ll just make sure he’s not doing anything stupid,” Liam disappeared around the side of the cave towards Niall.

I stood awkwardly with the others, no one saying a word. I was staring at the ground, pretending that the sand had suddenly become very interesting, but I could tell that Louis, Harry and Tally were all staring at me.

Tally eventually broke the silence. “So, what did you and Zayn actually get up to in there?” She gestured towards the cave, a smirk spreading across her face. She was clearly desperate to hear every last detail.