Keep It A Secret! (Spelling edited)

Sam's POV

The next day was awkward. I guess word got around that I hadn't snitched on Claire... when megan approached me, she had an angry expression on her face "why the hell didn't you tell the truth?" she yelled,the others then joined with apologetic faces.

"because I'm not a snitch and if I did it would have gotten worse." I replied looking at them with a blank expression.

megan then growled "how do you know it would have got worse, huh? dude you are so stupid!" she told me, I the frowned

"you wanna know how i know for sure that it would have gotten worse?" I asked raising a brow, causing megan to laugh.

"Go on! humor me!" she glared.

"Look what happened when Jodie snitched on her, Claire acted as if it was fine and then she fought back, remember all those pranks, beatings, physical and emotional abuse? that's the way Claire works as it gradually gets worse and worse. I did myself a favor and obviously you didn't understand." megan then had realization hit her in the face like a brick.

"Oh! I'm sorry... I guess I overreacted!" she told me, I nodded as she pulled me into a hug and I laughed. "girls are so weird!"jamie muttered, I pulled back from megan and crossed my arms over my chest. "you of all people are calling us weird?" I asked, the boys all exchanged a look and nodded. Emily grinned "so we are weird yet you three enjoy watching Love Actually together and all of the chick movies." once again they nodded with serious expressions before we all burst into hysterics.

After the laughter had died down, megan then asked "why were you in the principals office so long yesterday?" I then looked at them as they held curious expression.

"well?" James asked getting a little impatient causing me to grin

"calm your tits gurl." I told him, which caused himself and the girls to roll their eyes however Jamie on the other hand high fived her "sassy Sammy I like it!" he told me clicking his fingers in the 'Z' formation.

"Well, the agents of the BAU wanted to talk to me and they offered me tutoring with them."

My friends faces lit upon excitement and they all crashed into me with a bone crushing group hug!

"did you accept?"

"How did this happen?"

"Are you scared?"

"Do you wanna join the FBI?"
They all fired questions at me however it all went silent when Jamie asked "Do you like cheese?" Causing us all to give him a weird look.

"Anyways, I accepted." they all grinned when I told them the news.

"But... you have to keep it a secret!" they all nodded in agreement that we all had to keep it a secret... for now!

PLEASE READ
Authors note:

Hey there! short chapter I know sorry!

Just wanted to say that I'm worried cause you guys haven't given me any feedback and I'm wondering if its really crap or good or whatever?

Please let me know what you think so I can improve or just carry on cause you like it! sorry if this sounds weird but it would be nice to know what you guys think or even what you want to happen!

Please vote

Comment

Share

Keep reading!

1 vote and comment for next update :p