What a strange day... Part 2

Sam walked in the office to see the principal sitting at his desk with a blank expression along with Agent Hotchner and Agent Prentiss on one side, this confused her but when she was Claire sitting in a chair in front of the desk holding a smug look. "Sam, take a seat." the principal instructed so Sam sat down in the chair next to Claire, letting her bag slide tithe floor. "I hear you had a fight." the Principal looked at Sam who frowned "it wasn't a fight." Sam answered, earning her a confused look from the principal then he raised a brow "So what was it?" he asked, Sam glanced at Claire who remained silent so Sam began to explain "Claire brought up a subject in a conversation and then I told her she had it wrong, I walked away and then she accidentally hit me. it was all a misunderstanding." the agents stared at Sam in shock, as did Claire! The principal nodded then asked "is this true Claire?" Claire then slowly nodded "I - I guess sir." the principal nodded once again "Thank you, Claire you may leave,Sam I need to talk to you." Sam nodded and kept her eyes forward as Claire got out of her chair and left the room.

There was silence for a moment... "Why do you need to talk to me sir?" Sam asked, crossing her arms over her chest, the Principal sighed then asked "Why do you think you are here?" Sam frowned the shrugged "I have no idea." she responded. "well Sam,as you know you are our top student here, and that your grades are remarkable-" Sam quickly interrupted "sorry to sound rude here sir but if this is about early admission to college I wouldn't accept."

Then agent Hotchner spoke for the first time "this isn't about college Sam, the directors board of the B.A.U have been looking through our grades and progress." Sam frowned "i don't understand?" it came out more like a question. "we would like to offer you tutoring at the B.A.U during school hours, it would only be cancelled if there is a case." agent Prentiss explained to her. Sam was speechless "so what do you say?" agent Morgan asked, Sam then asked "are you sure? I mean why me?" then the principal spoke up "because your skills could be helpful for the agents, you have a gift sam." Sam, still shocked then nodded "Okay." Agent Hotchner nodded then handed her a card with a number on t "if you'd discuss with your parents first for permission then call when you know." Sam nodded and took the paper from his hands."Thanks." she said then she was dismissed from the office.

What a strange day! she thought as she walked off to the class she was late for!

Authors Note:

That wasn't my best chapter but here you go!the story has just got interesting! Sam is going to be tutored by the agents of the BAU if she's allowed!!!

What do you think?

Please leave comments, votes etc!

Thanks

Brooke :)

Sorry for such a slow update!