Chapter 34

'When you're ready come and get it.'

Selena Gomez – Come And Get It.

S3 E21 – Before Sunset

(A/N: I've just realized that both Lydia and Scarlet are played by Holland Roden, I knew that before, but both of their last names are Martin!)

"Caroline and Elena are stuck at Mystic Falls high with Alaric who can't be killed with the white oak!" I scream out in shock and anger.

"Pretty much." Damon says. I hang up before I vampire speed to the Gilbert residence.

"Ok, how about Damon sneaks in and distracts Alaric while Stefan grabs Elena and carries her to safety?" Klaus suggests, glancing at me slightly.

"It's a great idea, what's to stop me getting killed instantly?" Damon asks.

"Nothing." Klaus smirks.

"This isn't really helping too much." Stefan sighs.

"I might have an idea." Bonnie tells us. "My mom used a desiccation spell on Mikael that immobilized him for over fifteen years. If I get it I might be able to use it on Alaric."

"If and might, your words inspire such confidence." Klaus says sarcastically.

"I'll get it." Bonnie reassures him. "But even with the spell we'll need a lot of vampire muscle to take him down including yours." I sigh. That plan isn't going to work. I quietly leave the group, heading to the school.

"Scarlet Martin."

"Alaric Saltzman." I kick him in the stomach and he is flown into the lockers. I run down the corridor and he appears in front of me, stabbing me in the heart...with a normal stake, thank god.

I wake up on a sofa. Klaus' sofa.

My eyes flutter open in time to see Stefan stop Klaus' heart.

"NO!" I scream, throwing them away, but it's too late, he's already gone. I run over to Klaus, resting his head on my lap.

"I'm sorry Scarlet." Stefan sighs, snapping my neck. Everything goes black.