Chapter 30

'I wanna scream and shout and let it all out'

Will.i.am – Scream and Shout

S3 E12 – The Ties That Bind/ S3 E13 – Bringing Out The Dead

"I don't enjoy watching coffins Damon, can I please leave?" I question the raven haired vampire, who shakes his head. I sigh, fiddling with the beautiful silver bracelet that Klaus had given me as a present when I woke up.

My phone beeps and I sigh, looking at it.

Unknown: KLAUS KNOWS WHERE COFFINS ARE. –B

I show Damon the message. Honestly, I want him to get his coffins, so then he will shut up.

"Help me grab that coffin!" he points to the locked coffin, I wave my hand and it levitates into the air. "You take it somewhere safe, I have something to do."

"What?"

"Get a McDonalds, duh." I lie, leaving the witch house.

**

I turn around when I see somebody in my mirror

"It is nice to see you, Elijah." I smile.

"You and Niklaus have grown particularly...close have you not?"

"If you want to call it that." I shrug.

"You see, Niklaus needs to be taught a lesson. At tonight's dinner, I shall be undaggering my siblings and we are going to leave Mystic Falls, leaving Niklaus lonely. I am going to take you with us, whether it is forced or not, you will hide in the manor." Elijah tells me.

"Surely you must know that I am much stronger than you now. I am sure Klaus has told you of my situation?" I question, referring to being a hybrid.

"I am not quite sure what you mean, Scarlet?" he looks confused.

"Your sister killed me with Klaus' blood in my system, thus turning me into a goddess vampire hybrid."

"On the contrary, Scarlet, you will be facing four originals, not just one." Elijah plays with something on my fireplace.

"Where will you be kidnapping me to this time Elijah?" I question.

"We will be going to New Orleans." He puts the ornament down, disappearing. I really need to get my own apartment, that's on my list of things to do tomorrow.

**

First, I pull the dagger out of Rebekah, then a light haired man who I assume to be Kol, and then a dark haired man who's wearing medieval clothes, who I assume to be Finn. I grab the human, slitting her wrist as Rebekah awakens. Instantly, Rebekah drains her of blood. I get another human, slitting his wrist as Kol awakens, he drains his human as well.

Finally, Finn awakens, and I slit the wrist of another human. He merely takes a small bite, compelling her.

*

"We're doing this on my terms now." I hear Elijah say and Kol comes out.

"Kol!" Klaus gasps. I don't like it when he's hurting, but I have to do this, or Elijah will most likely kill me.

"Long time, brother." Kol walks towards Klaus. Klaus tries to speed off but Finn speeds in front of him, stabbing his hand with a dagger. He tries to speed away again, but Rebekah appears in front of him. She stabs him in the stomach with another dagger.

"This is for our mother." She snarls. She then pushes him away and Kol grabs hold of him.

"You're free to go, this is family business." I try to walk off, but Elijah grabs my arm, as if reminding me that he's kidnapping me and I need to stay otherwise he'll snap my neck.

"I like what you've done with the new place Nik," Rebekah says, before grabbing a vase and throwing it at the wall.

"I wanted it to be for all of us." He mumbles, "A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again."

"Well you're right." Elijah answers, "none of us will be."

"You're staying behind." Finn tells him, his accent more apparent than the others.

"We're leaving you Nik, right after I kill that doppelganger wench." Rebekah says.

"And we're taking Little Red here." Kol tells him, resting his arm on my shoulder. I push him away in a joking manner.

"You will be alone." Rebekah comments. "Always and forever."

"If you run, I will hunt all of you down." He hisses.

"And then you will become everything you hate." Elijah replies, "Our father."

"I'm the hybrid!" he shouts, "I shan't be killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you!"

"You will when we have that coffin." Elijah says. The door opens, revealing a long blonde haired woman.

"Mother." Rebekah gasps. Klaus is practically crying now. I just want to hug him and comfort him, but I fear that if I try, Kol will most likely snap my neck.

"Go." Kol whispers in my ear. I nod, imagining the Salvatore boarding house. A tornado springs out from my heart, and then wraps itself around me, but disappears after a moment. I look around, realising I'm at the boarding house.