Chapter 15 - Free Food

'It's so empty even behind these castle walls'

Christina Aguilera – Castle Walls

S2 E15 – The Dinner Party

"You do realize Damon is most likely planning something, right?" I question as Elijah knocks on the door.

"Of course." He chuckles.

"Good evening." Elijah greets Damon.

"Thank you for coming."

I can't wait to dagger your ass.

I let out a laugh.

"What is it?" both of the boys turn to me.

"Your thoughts Damon, they are always so bloody loud." I giggle.

"Can I just say that, if you ever have less than honourable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, I suggest that you reconsider."

"No, nothing dishonourable. Just a getting to know you."

More like getting to kill you.

The dagger only temporarily kills him, you daft dimbo.

"Yeah, suuuuuuuure." I walk past him.

*

"I hate to break it to you Damon, but according to Elijah, your family is so not a founder of this town." Jenna pours us all wine.

"Do tell." Damon looks at Elijah.

I am so bored.

I chuckle at Damon's thoughts.

I hate John Gilbert.

Alaric's thoughts are a bit...deadly.

"Andie's a journalist." Damon snaps me out of my little thought reading. "Big on facts."

Well, I'm a one thousand year old vampire, I know these things.

God help me, shut up brother, I don't want to be here, let alone sat next to John Gilbert.

Alice seems like she's having fun?

**

"I need to speak to you." Alice whispers. I nod, following her upstairs.

"We need you to be safe." Alice sighs, "I'm so sorry." She sighs, injecting marigold into my neck. I gasp, collapsing to the ground. I wake up on a bed.

"Scarlet!" Ruby exclaims, hugging me.

"What happened?" I stroke Ruby's hair, looking directly at Alice.

"Alaric daggered Elijah, but he didn't do it properly, so Elena daggered him properly. We needed to make sure you were safe from harm, we already lost you once." Alice sighs.