Chapter 20 - Lamps

'You should want a bad bitch like this'

Iggy Azalea – Fancy

S2 E20 – The Last Day

"All vampires, werewolves and doppelgangers have been put on high alert." I tell Alice, "Seriously, why doesn't this place just be a safehouse for all of Mystic Falls?"

"So true." She sighs.

"I'm going to visit Katerina." I decide.

"Why on earth would you do that?"

"Show Klaus that I'm not afraid of him." I shrug.

"I cant let you do that." She sighs, about to inject marigold when I freeze time, snapping her neck. Where does she get these marigold needles?

I slide down the banister, hearing shouts.

"GET OUT!" Jenna shouts.

"Jenna! Jenna!" Is that Alaric. I run down the hall, to see the commotion. Jenna has a crossbow pointed at Alaric.

"Jenna put the crossbow down!"

"What's going on?" Elena asks.

"It's me Elena, I swear, he let me go, Klaus let me go!" Alaric explains. They all look at me.

"Klaus must have had marigold in the past twenty four hours, there's a block." I sigh, "Prove it."

"Ok—uh, first night you and I spent together, Scarlet broke in and walked into the living room right when I was about to—"

"OK IT'S HIM!" Jenna and I say instantly. I let out a shiver from that traumatic night.

"Why'd he let you go?" Stefan asks.

"He wanted me to deliver a message. The sacrifice happens tonight." I sneak off out of the house, going to Alaric's apartment and knocking on the door.

"LET ME IN!" I bang on it, using my telekinesis to unlock the door. I walk in, seeing two witches, a female and a male. They're about to give me an aneurism when I stop it with a barrier.

"Challenging a goddess, not smart." I snarl, sending them both flying to the wall. "I'm here to see my good friend Kitty Kat."

"What do you want Scarlet?" Katherine asks.

"I want to know where the stupid idiot that wants to sacrifice my friends on an altar is." I grin.

"You mean me, love?" Somebody with a hot British accent says behind me. I turn around to see a handsome blonde haired man with the deepest blue eyes smirking at me.

"Klaus, I presume?" I ask and he nods. I glare at him and he groans, falling to the ground as I boil his blood. Katherine hits a lamp over my head and in reflex, I put my hand to my head, and I feel it heal. "Bitch." I mumble.

I groan in agony, my head bursting.

"Have you got the vampire and werewolf?" Klaus asks and both of the witches nod.

"Wait, who are the vampire and the werewolf?" I ask, putting my shield around me to stop the pain.

"Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood, love." He smirks. "Three, two, one, goodnight Scarlet Martin." My eyes close and I fall to the ground with a big 'thud'.