♡108♡

After waiting for several seconds after knocking, Taehyung finally just opened the door, feeling quite cold and having nothing to cover himself with.

"Kookie?" Taehyung peered around, eyes grazing on the messiness of dirty clothes and posters. His breath hitched when he saw a crumpled magazine (as humans call them) that had a very vivid picture of an erect penis.

'Why would Jungkook need that?' Taehyung wondered, letting his eyes trail along the magazine a little longer.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a lump move under the covers on top of the bed.

"Kookie?" Taehyung spoke again, inching closer to the lump, dirty magazine completely forgotten.

He stood right next to the lump, hand slightly touching the soft material before quickly giving it a yank.

Jungkook's eyes snapped open, ear buds in his ears filling them with a delightful tune.

"OH MY GOD, IS THAT YOUR DICK?" Jungkook screeched, flinging himself away from Taehyung's penis....

Which was now very hard from staring at that filthy magazine, just in case you were wondering ;)

"Yes, that would be my reproductive organ." Taehyung agreed with a nod, giving Jungkook a strange look.

Jungkook tried look to look at it, blush forming on his face at his eyes flickered around the room.

"W-what do you want?" Jungkook asked.

"Apparel." Taehyung answered simply.

Should I make the next few chapter's in Jungkook's POV??? bc I feel I should...