♡93♡

Jin rubbed at his eyes as he walked into the kitchen, automatically brewing a cup of coffee. Jin didn't usually have coffee, but he decided that today he desperatly needed it.

"I see you are awake, Soekjin." Jin could of pissed himself right then and there. He twirled around to see Namjoon, messy haired and letting out a yawn.

Jin's hand automatically went to his chest, feeling his heart beating fast.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" Jin yelled, glaring into Namjoon's dark eyes.

Namjoon shrugged. "Sorry you have low hearing..." Namjoon coughed when he saw Seokjin's eye twich. "Ahem.. Uh, I need to use your bathroom facilities... " He mumbled, not daring to look into Jin's cold eyes.

"End of the hall." Namjoon left with a nod, leaving Seokjin to make his coffee in peace. He spun around, ready to grap a cup, but came face to face with a grinning Taehyung.

"Sunrise Seokjin!-ow h-hey why are you hitting me?!" Taehyung tried to dodge Seokjin's swats but unfortunately failed, being pumled with hits.

"Don't sneak up on me!" Seokjin nagged, once he thought the alien had enough he pushed him out of his way, grasping a cup and pouring coffee into it.

"Oooooo what's that?" Taehyung questioned, bringing his head right next to the cup, watching the liquid closely with interested eyes.

"Its coffee." Seokjin muttered, taking a sip of the hot beverage and humming as it ran down his throat.

"May I try some?" Seokjin gave the boy an unsure look, but merely nodded, pouring the boy a cup and handing it too him.

"OH MY STARS THAT IS HOT!" Taehyung held his burning tongue after taking a small sip. Seokjin chuckled sadistically at the youngers pain.

'That's what you get for keeping me out all night'

Taehyung eyed the beverage again, looking at it as if it were competition.

"I'm gonna drink you..." Taehyung whispered menacingly. He blew harshly on the drink, before bringing it too his mouth and taking a large sip.